Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,340 members, 7,947,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who Do You Miss In The Game Soccer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Miss In The Game Soccer (207 Views)

Watch: Is This The Worst Miss In The History Of Football? / 5 Most Wasted Footballing Talents In Modern Game (soccer) / 33 Great Players You Would Miss In World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Miss In The Game Soccer by Makanike: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Who do you miss in your days of playing football? ... Like mine, I miss Thomas my very good friend who lives opposite my house in the street, this guy is very talented, very good with his left foot that keep me wondering how good he is. Thomas can dribble with ease, and has unimaginary vision.... I also have other friends who are good but Thomas is different
Re: Who Do You Miss In The Game Soccer by EfisioBoni(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Football is one of my most favorite games. I don't want to miss any matches.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xavi Is Open To Lionel Messi Return To Barcelona And Says, "We Will See" / Nigerian Sports: Where Are The Men? / Weekend Free Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.