Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,668 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) (1323 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Upliftment101: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Inspector Ekemezie Hycient Tender His Resignation Letter Over Killing Of IPOB By Nigeria Government

Here is his resignation letter ����

I Ap No. 318093 Inspector Ekemezie Hycient attached to IGP Special Taskforce on Petroleum and Illegal Bunkering Unit, Calabar Sector, formally wish to tender my resignation, letter to the Nigeria Police Authority.

I am a graduate from the renowned Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Science Department, I joined the Nigeria Police force on the 1st day of July 2007, I decided to resign my position as an inspector of police after my fifteen years of service, my reasons of resignation are as follows:

The Nigeria state has been so polarized that foreign machineries and terrorists have surrounded the whole country, killing the indigenous owners of the land in the name of their Jihad especially the Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB, there is a systematic extermination of the Indigenous population that make up the country called Nigeria with the help of the Nigerian government, Mazi Nnandi Kanu is undergoing political persecution because he spoke and stood against this shenanigan of the present government in the name of Islamizing the whole country and to hand over the indigenous people land to the Fulanis.

The Nigeria security forces go about killing innocent people while the Fulanis that are killing people everywhere are allowed to walk free. I can no longer continue to serve the government that cannot guarantee the safety of it's citizens. I call on the federal government of Nigeria to free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for he has committed no offence known to law because self determination is not a crime, a call for referendum is not a call for war. It is also a democratic process just like election is. Hence this resignation.

Thanks for your consideration
Your Sincerely
Inspr. Ekemezie Hycient
14/7/2022

3 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Africana1123(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
O
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by sweetmelanin(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
The matter don pass referendum.
Fulanis understand only one language. Violence & death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by naija4life247: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Let him go and join his brothers in Drugs Trafficking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fair enough
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:

Child of hatred, get the Bleep off my mention you this jobless guy
Mumu man

Wahala angry grin

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Savagery101: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
NO ONE WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CURSED DAMNABLE REPUBLIC OF THE ZOO grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
The dude aint serious!
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by PointZerom: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Our bishop must hear this grin

Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by UrPapa: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Even his staunch sit at home brothers are now OBidient
Make Kanu face him problems
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by BATified2023: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Upliftment101:

May that bat suck off your filthy HIV infected blood. Fvck off my page you eternally cursed bot
emeka calm down n prepare for tinubu presidency

It will b easy for shekau to rule Nigeria than a nyamiri
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by BATified2023: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Savagery101:
NO ONE WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CURSED DAMNABLE REPUBLIC OF THE ZOO grin grin grin grin
nigeria is cursed but u nyamiri want to rule it

Isn’t that funny

It will b easy for shekau to rule Nigeria than a nyamiri to rule us
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Christistruth00: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
But this same Police inspector will think that his Colleagues that IPOB murdered on Kanu’s orders were treated well

Hypocrisy!!
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Savagery101: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
PLEASE COUNT ME OUT OF YOUR CORRUPT POLITICS, FACE PETER OBI INDIVIDUALLY, MAYBE YOU GUYS THOUGHT WE ARE JOKING WHEN WE SAY NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND. IN FEW DAYS ALL THE FILMS WILL BE UNFOLDING IN BIAFRA LAND BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.
BATified2023:
nigeria is cursed but u nyamiri want to rule it

Isn’t that funny

It will b easy for shekau to rule Nigeria than a nyamiri to rule us
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by ugolightswel1: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
A BRAVE MAN.
MAN OF TRUTH. And
may your days be long

ise ise ise
Re: Police Inspector Resigns Over Unlawful Treatment Of Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by sukar886: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
God forbid ... Usu 2023,I reject it

(1) (Reply)

How Come The Southern Landmass Is So Small? Where Were Our Ancestors ? / Why Will The Sultan Of Sokoto Visit Wike To Beg To Support A Fulani Man / Okene II Apc Solidarity Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.