Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,083 members, 7,913,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. (21459 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Super Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Parachoko: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
G
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Mercury12(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Excellent fine player. Kudos
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congratulations

Breaking News:

Make 5m instant value appreciation even at the point of purchase.

New price to take effect from 1st of August.

Currently:
Full Plot - N10m
Half Plot - N5m.

From August 1st:
Full Plot will be - N15m
Half Plot will be - N8m

Make at least N1m initial deposit now and spread the balance for 6 months

Take advantage of Treasure Hilltop Estate.
Located at AIT axis of Alagbado, Lagos Mainland.

Estate Benefits:
- It has C of o
- Good road network
- Free from Omonile palarva
- Free from every form of government encumbrances
- Dry, ready to build and free from flooding.

Invest now, Call/WhatsApp the attached phone number.

Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Greystone: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So she is better than Ronaldo this season

Savage grin
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by descarado: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria kill talents.

Congrats to her and her team.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Femeto: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
If she was at the AWFCON we would have won the trophy.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by faceland: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you China for the opportunity... and congratulations to her and the team.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Ganjafama(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Igbo kwenu. grin
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Ganjafama(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

So much disrespect shown this lady by Pinnick and his rogue NFF, but homegirl keeps shining regardless.

I love her. After Akide, Perpetual Nkwocha and Asisat, no other Super Falcon comes next in my books.
You go girl!!!
OparaGoalzie
I'll add Francisca Ordega to the list.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by chiedozie198100: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
so this babe was dropped from the super falcons because of jealousy.

see as she dey shine for china.

if una like no call her for world cup squad, na una sabi.

you go girl.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by johnland: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
We missed her. She would have made a great impact in the tournament. She has a good strike rate compared to those strikers we took to the tournament.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
We missed her so much at the tourney
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Juanmike(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Doyou2019:

So much disrespect shown this lady by Pinnick and his rogue NFF, but homegirl keeps shining regardless.

I love her. After Akide, Perpetual Nkwocha and Asisat, no other Super Falcon comes next in my books.
You go girl!!!
OparaGoalzie
Stella Mbachu nko?

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Oracleforce: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
This lady got more skills in football more than Oshoala...I wonder why her star is still lower or restrict to china...
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Corto: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
naptu2:
Nigerian striker, Desire Oparanozie, has won the Chinese Women's Cup with Wuhan Jianghan University. Oparanozie, who moved to China from Dijon in France, celebrated the victory with her teammates which include legendary Malawian sisters, Tabitha and Temwa Chawinga. She could not represent Nigeria at the 2022 African Women's Nations Cup due to Covid19 lock down restrictions in China.

Wuhan won the trophy by defeating Beijing 3-0.

She get muscle for leg like Hercules

How the tohtoh come be, Yeepa! E go squeeze your prick till you suffer gangrene
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Exkandayee(m): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

You go girl!!!
OparaGoalzie
Shut up mugu,, ajibade is better than all of them,I even forgot my sexy Mitchel alozie,if you quote me your papa
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by KosiGee(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Anyone awake watching Tobi Amusan in the 100m hurdles.

She just ran a blistering 12:12 to break the world record in the women’s 100m hurdles. She did this in the semifinals.
Congrats to her and I hope she replicates that feat to win the gold in the finals coming up in about 70mins.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Occurstaem(m): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2022
naptu2:
Nigerian striker, Desire Oparanozie, has won the Chinese Women's Cup with Wuhan Jianghan University. Oparanozie, who moved to China from Dijon in France, celebrated the victory with her teammates which include legendary Malawian sisters, Tabitha and Temwa Chawinga. She could not represent Nigeria at the 2022 African Women's Nations Cup due to Covid19 lock down restrictions in China.

Wuhan won the trophy by defeating Beijing 3-0.

Congratulations to her. Such a fantastic player.
I wanted to ask why she wasn't at WAFCON 22, now I understand better. She was sorely missed at WAFCON.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by idahme(m): 6:02am On Jul 25, 2022
mkoabiola:
How do they make money with this Empty stadium /fans

That's a big question. They are really trying.

I won't be surprised to see Chinese sports having a state hand behind the scene. Sometimes you see them paying astronomical wages to sportsmen and women when their income doesn't show such power.
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Calicoe: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Her absence is the only reason why that tall and lazy onumonu was allowed to disgrace herself on the pitch
Re: Desire Oparanozie Wins Chinese Women's Cup. by Danisaint112(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2022
See the goal from middle of the field. It's truly a rocket.
Igbo to the world! Igbo Amaka jareh! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Supporters Of J.S Saoura, Of Algeria Storm Popular Enugu Market / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw / Anthony Joshua Will Beat Fury Because He Is Physically Superior - David Haye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.