Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,072 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Can Heartbreak Kill? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Heartbreak Kill? (3975 Views)

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Heartbreak Kill? by bingbagbo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
advise now!
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by sistajay(f): 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
Yes oo!
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
Yes. Death
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by lindabon: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2011
i've not seen one die from heartbreak, but i've heard some commit suicide and stuff like dat. i still dont get why someone will want to allow another person to do that to him/her, heartbreak, ha, i laugh   cool cool
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2011
Whats the diff between suicidal death from hrt break and death from hrt break?
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2011
Ive noticed that often when a couple has been together for their whole life, when one dies, the other dies shortly after. Its like they are heartbroken without the other and their reason for living is gone. Kinda a voluntary let go.

Other kinds of heartbreak feel like it will kill you! But life goes on and you will be alright.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by ronkebp(f): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2011
Nope it does not kill, only if you let it.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Mynd44: 2:14am On Jul 31, 2011
If heartbreak kills, then the world would not be so populated
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by EFULEFU1(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2011
yes, it happened to me!!
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by lindabon: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
EFULEFU1:

yes, it happened to me!!

err, so how come you're still alive and typing??  grin
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by claremont(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
No such thing as "heart-break"! How can a heart be broken? Completely ridiculous!
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
claremont:

No such thing as "heart-break"! How can a heart be broken? Completely ridiculous!

Its just a figure of speach.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by DeepSoul(f): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2011
claremont:

So, what is more appropriate? Heart puncture?? cheesy

@OP:
No it can't kill. But it feels like you're about to die. Good news - you wont die
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by kandiikane(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2011
claremont:

There has been evidence that the heart actually breaks(not in half or in pieces) but the feeling of emotional pain and physical pain(chest pains) you feel due to chemical releases that weaken the heart. .

@OP, yes, there has been cases where people have died, I might have read wrong but death from heartbreak usually affects men more than women. .
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Goldieluks: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2011
It kills,only the simple minded.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by claremont(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2011
kandiikane:

There has been evidence that the heart actually breaks(not in half or in pieces) but the feeling of emotional pain and physical pain(chest pains) you feel due to chemical releases that weaken the heart. .

@OP, yes, there has been cases where people have died, I might have read wrong but death from heartbreak usually affects men more than women. .
>>>There has been evidence that the heart actually breaks(not in half or in pieces) but the feeling of emotional pain and physical pain(chest pains) you feel due to chemical releases that weaken the heart. (kandiikane, 2011) (Published in the Nairaland Journal for the study of Heart-Breaks, UK)
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by BeautfulB(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2011
it doesn't if only u want it to kill u
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^^
[size=13pt](kandiikane, 2011) (Published in the Nairaland Journal for the study of Heart-Breaks, UK)[/size]

Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Pweety4me(f): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2011
Not really, but YOU can allow it be the cause if you want to die sha. . .
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by kandiikane(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2011
claremont:

>>>There has been evidence that the heart actually breaks(not in half or in pieces) but the feeling of emotional pain and physical pain(chest pains) you feel due to chemical releases that weaken the heart. (kandiikane, 2011) (Published in the Nairaland Journal for the study of Heart-Breaks, UK)
Lool, is this sacarsm claremont? angry. . I do not take too well to sacarsm tongue
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by claremont(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^
We would appreciate it if you kindly provide a link to the research you cited in your original post. I find that research interesting and would prefer reading the conclusions myself.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Pweety4me(f): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2011
Beautful.B:

it doesn't if only u want it to kill u
abi didn't realise yu said the same thing 2 mine.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by kandiikane(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
We would appreciate it if you kindly provide a link to the research you cited in your original post. I find that research interesting and would prefer reading the conclusions myself.
Oh hell naww!! After I asked you to provide links to the research you did about "loves does not exist". . Infact, I did some research on it when pweety4me asked something relating to heartbreak. .

Go do your own tongue
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by OCCULTIST(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2011
No it does not kill,it cures fever
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Markenny(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2011
[quote author=claremont

@claremont
how far guy?was up?u still in France? or u already back in uk?
srry i dint reply your msg i saw it late.

when next are u comin to our side again??
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by ijcurt(f): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

It kills,only the simple minded.
lindabon:

err, so how come you're still alive and typing??  grin
OCCULTIST:

No it does not kill,it cures fever
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by brainpulse: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2011
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU ARE ASKING AGAIN AND AGAIN?

IT CAN KILL, KILLS, KILLING. SOMEONE MAY TURN MAD LIKE MARADONA WITH COKE
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by claremont(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
Markenny:

[quote author=claremont

@claremont
how far guy?was up?u still in France? or u already back in uk?
srry i dint reply your msg i saw it late.

when next are u comin to our side again??
Guy aw fa na! I don come back to UK since. I go show Germany mid-September, will call you before I get there, cheerz matey cheesy grin.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by LongOne1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
Poster, whose heart do you want to break, please?

There aren’t any medical reports yet on ‘death from complications of heartbreak’. Maybe your girl will be the first, lol.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by kindla(f): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2011

Re: Can Heartbreak Kill?
« #12 on: Today at 10:42:58 AM »

Quote from: claremont on Yesterday at 04:34:08 PM

So, what is more appropriate? Heart puncture?? Cheesy

@OP:
No it can't kill. But it feels like you're about to die. Good news - you wont die
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by Ejike3: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
'No one ever died of heartbreak'. That was the answer I got from a physician 6 years back when I asked same question.
Re: Can Heartbreak Kill? by daniellle(f): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Girls Club :) / «shy Guys» / 7 Reasons Why Guys Love Girls Who Wear GLASSES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.