Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,704 members, 7,945,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! (738 Views)

TheGidRedpiller Needs Your HELP With This!! (Photo) / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
VERY SIMPLE; Vote For PETER OBI In The Coming Presidential Elections!!

I understand that this is way outside my Niche, as a matter of fact, i personally detest politics in everyway. But this is about the future of our country Nigeria.

Pay attention to the fact that i emphasised on MEN, because whether anyone wants to start throwing arguements or not, WE ARE THE REAL NEEDLE MOVERS!!

No, i do not in anyway trust Peter Obi or the labour party as a whole, but our people have suffered enough in the hands of APC and PDP, don't you also think its worth the risk at this point too

Let's do the right thing and we might be the reason our unborn kings won't have to go through what we have gone through!
Join me in voting for PETER OBI, because its worth the risk!!

Have a good night KINGS, wait for my next post at 10AM Tomorrow Morning!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by Slmgirldippussy: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
You are a very reasonable human being.
Very thoughtful of you.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by Jashub: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm with you . Welcome back bro.
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Let's just hope PETER doesn't take all this sacrifice we are making to shiit!
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jashub:
I'm with you . Welcome back bro.
For the betterment of Nigeria bro.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
You are a very reasonable human being.
Very thoughtful of you.
Doing it for Nigeria brother.
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Doing it for Nigeria brother.

You know get Redpill Whatsapp group. I go like join
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by Sheddy5(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
You should have post it in politics section, to get the most traffic.
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by baretalk: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
You are not okay.
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by seanwilliam(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
VERY SIMPLE; Vote For PETER OBI In The Coming Presidential Elections!!

I understand that this is way outside my Niche, as a matter of fact, i personally detest politics in everyway. But this is about the future of our country Nigeria.

Pay attention to the fact that i emphasised on MEN, because whether anyone wants to start throwing arguements or not, WE ARE THE REAL NEEDLE MOVERS!!

No, i do not in anyway trust Peter Obi or the labour party as a whole, but our people have suffered enough in the hands of APC and PDP, don't you also think its worth the risk at this point too

Let's do the right thing and we might be the reason our unborn kings won't have to go through what we have gone through!
Join me in voting for PETER OBI, because its worth the risk!!

Have a good night KINGS, wait for my next post at 10AM Tomorrow Morning!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Since the presidential race has started, you’re the only nairalander that has managed to convince me enough to vote..
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
seanwilliam:

Since the presidential race has started, you’re the only nairalander that has managed to convince me enough to vote..

For everything you love and hope to fight for, please do it.
Re: MEN!! Please TheGidRedpiller Needs You All To Do This FOR NIGERIA!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
BRINGING THIS BACK UP!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video As Old Man Faints While Gr!nding Slay Queen At A Party / I Love My Husband For His Good Deeds But I Can’t Let Go Of My Ex’s Big Cucumber / She Was 18 And He Was 65 When They Got Married.what Will Happen To Them I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.