Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,681 members, 7,892,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 (3083 Views)

Queen Of The Night - Meet Nyakim Gatwech The Darkest Woman In The World / DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / Wizkid Ex Justine Skye Turns Stripper In A Club, Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
The Big Brother Naija craze is here and it's barely day 2 into the show. One of the housemates who made it into the house on the second launch night, Chichi has revealed that she's a stripper by profession.

Chichi whose full name is Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor detailed that she had a rough childhood and has has managed to rise above it all and continues to forge her own path.

Read her full profile below:

“Stripper by night and chef by day”. That’s just one of the many colorful phrases 22-year-old exotic dancer and chef, Chichi, uses to describe herself. She loves swimming, dancing, and traveling, and considers herself “an unshakeably ambitious goal-getter”.  Although she had a painful childhood, Chichi has managed to rise above it all and continues to forge her own path. She admits her bluntness can sometimes tick people off, but she doesn’t mind because she believes in sincerity. “It’s either I say things the way they are, or I don’t say it at all”.  Chichi wants to be on Big Brother Naija to show people that there is more to this stripper than meets the eye. “I have so many things to showcase and I believe the world really needs to see me. The Big Brother Naija House is the only place that will bring me that kind of spotlight,” she says. Her hidden talent? Working the pole, of course!

Watch sexy videos of Chichi doing her thing here: https://burbles.ng/2022/07/24/a-chef-by-day-stripper-by-night-meet-chichi-the-stripper-in-bbnaija-season-7/

1 Like

Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by Alexiiydon: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Naija craze indeed dumb show for dumb peoples grin

7 Likes

Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by Odetokun3(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Akoi stripper
Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mtchewww. Ashawo!! tongue
Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by Theboy21: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
I just dey imagine portable "Zazzu" for that house cheesy cheesy he will expose everybody's secrets n also cause fight between housemates, especially the females cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by Bignuell(m): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmm, chef by night, stripper by day. One is good as a professional criteria, while the other pays the bill. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by Holybaddo: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2022
The more Saint they look
The more deadly they are

4 Likes

Re: 'A Chef By Day, Stripper By Night' - Meet Chichi The Stripper In Bbnaija Season7 by pretydiva(f): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Barbara Mori Look Awsome With Hrithik / The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan / Proud Mama!! Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Selfies With Her Pets, Jeff & Jazz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.