Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,107 members, 7,910,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pls Dear Nairalanders Help A Friend Look Into This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Dear Nairalanders Help A Friend Look Into This (309 Views)

Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Dear Nairalanders Help A Friend Look Into This by Olamiyimika(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening Dear nairalanders. A friend of mine visited me this Sunday morning... He was a bit worried � because I noticed it mere looking at his face because he was really a good hardworking and social guy.... Then I asked him what the problem really was? he says he needed my advice about an issue relating to his bank stuff... Okay I said go on...... He said there was a particular time in 2018 one particular organization (yesso) youth employment and social economic operation... that's how he wrote the full meaning to me... Under the world bank program... � decided to be employing (menial jobs) and be paying some youths monthly across the country 7500naira monthly for one year in ekiti state and 150000 overall allocated for those who which learn skill at the end of the program.......... He said he didn't applied for the program though.... That it was his uncles wife who applied for it... And the name of that his uncles wife is AJAYI TOYIN... So his uncles wife got selected under the program..... And she later abandoned the program despite been selected .... Because the younger sister of his uncles wife had just given birth then... So his uncle allowed her to go and spent some time with her sister in Ogun state then... According to what my friend told me... He said before she left, his uncles wife called him from his based osun then to come home and used that her Name AJAYI TOYIN....My frd name is OGUNYEMI TEMITOPE...Since she will be travelling sone... So she told him they would not find out since they didn't asked for her passport when applying and that a lot of people did it too without them knowing.... so the (YESSO) later came with some little verification and asked for passport so he provided his own bla bla baa.... (YESSO) Now they opened an account for them those selected sha in partnership with fcmb bank.... So he opened an account with her uncles wife name AJAYI TOYIN bla bla ..... And it was approved and will start getting monthly payment for the menial job around 2018 he told me... He did a fake national id card to open the fcmb bank and does his bvn too and was told to come back for ATM card application.... He told me after then around the same 2018...
that his phone was stolen like two days after the exercise... Which contains some things like bvn, phone numbers, and some stuff and that he did not even get the YESSO monthly pay ......and he said he didn't remember the bvn numbers then too because his phone was stolen two days after the exercise..... I think He was remorseful and regretted ever using another person name to open bank account JUST BECAUSE OF MONEY �... and now the problem is wants HE HE WANTS TO REVERTS BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL NAME.... OGUNYEMI TEMITOPE.... PLS CAN THAT EVER BE POSSIBLE.....DEAR nairalanders... Your opinions and advice are needed... I didn't told him I will visit nairaland to seek for advice..... Thanks ��� so much... Won't bank really sees it as fraud? Wont they knew he has done bvn before? if he tries to open another bank... Because he has not open any bank since then..... And he is really eager to own a bank account.... thanks for your time...... Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Two More Chibok Girls, Hannatu Musa And Kauna Luka Rescued By Nigerian Troops / Lekki Pride Estate Phase II Ogbomo Road Ajah / Live, Stream, Watch, Football, Game, Free, In, HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.