Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,658 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Bbnaija S7 - Daniella To Bryan - "Deep Down In Me I Want Confess The I Love You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija S7 - Daniella To Bryan - "Deep Down In Me I Want Confess The I Love You (523 Views)

Actor Chiwetalu Agu Joins The 'I Am Chosen' Challenge / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo Does The “I Dodged The Bullet Dance” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S7 - Daniella To Bryan - "Deep Down In Me I Want Confess The I Love You by Newsnigeriaonly: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2022
BBNaija S7 - Daniella to Bryan - "Deep down in me I want confess the I love you but it's too early to say that" (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/bbnaija-s7-daniella-to-bryan-deep-down-in-me-i-want-confess-the-i-love-you-but-its-too-early-to-say-that-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija S7 - Daniella To Bryan - "Deep Down In Me I Want Confess The I Love You by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Friend zone activated. If he knows what’s good he should find someone else. Na just two days, oh, people don dey love up already?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Links Up With Wizkid In The Studio For The First Time Alongside Asake / Stress Of A Living In Germany As A Black Refugee From Ukraine ,my New Born Baby / Justin Bieber Displays Tattoo Removal Method In A Pair Of White Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.