Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,817 members, 7,976,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O (719 Views)

If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by richmond500: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2022
if my political calculation is right, i believe a muslim-muslim ticket is as important to the north as Atiku is to them.

I see Atiku and Tinubu basking 80% of northern votes while Obi "might" take 20%.

In the SE, Obi will take 60-70% while APC and PDP combined will share 40%. (i feel im too generous to APC and PDP sef)

In SS, APC will likely get 25%, PDP will get 50% and Obi will take 35%

In SW, Obi will likely get 15%, APC will take 60% while PDP will take 30%

if ill put it mathematically assuming all region produce equal number of votes, which is unlikely

Atiku will get (40+20+50+30) =140
Tinubu will get (40+15+35+60) =150
Obi will get (20+75+25+15) =135

Total votes is 140+150+135 =425
putting this in percentage will be

Atiku is (140*100)/425 =32%
Tinubu is (150*100)/425=35%
Obi is (135*100)/425 =31%

which will make Tinubu emerge as the winner as this is just pure statistics but in reality, other variables like voting strength, structure of the party, acceptance by the masses et al. will count

na just my opinion,
Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by Ready100: 8:15am On Jul 25, 2022
na your own you talk Sha...
but I don't think it will definitely work that way

1 Like

Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Well your opinion.
But mine is far different from this

3 Likes

Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by HeadNigga: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:
if my political calculation is right, i believe a muslim-muslim ticket is as important to the north as Atiku is to them.

I see Atiku and Tinubu basking 80% of northern votes while Obi "might" take 20%.

In the SE, Obi will take 60-70% while APC and PDP combined will share 40%. (i feel im too generous to APC and PDP sef)
You wan solve maths you no put final answer. Just know you have said nothing. E

na just my opinion,
You wan solve maths you no put final answer. Just know you have said nothing. Conclude.

1 Like

Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by Seniorwriter(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:

na just my opinion,

I put it to you that your calculations are wrong because you've used variables and not constants.....60 - 70 percent but 40% for APC & PDP...why not 30%? Or is your calculations on 110%?......Abeg rest @richmond500.
HeadNigga:

You wan solve maths you no put final answer. Just know you have said nothing. Conclude.
@HeadNigga don't mind richmond500 very delutional calculation...shows his IQ....pure trash.....I'm outa here.

richmond500:
His exSENSElency
Chief Barrister sense obi
Commander in chief of all senses.
solomon of our time

I could still get ur point without the insults.

And u didnt see where i wrote 60-70% and end up making the remaining 40%, Einstein level IQ no fit tell u say i used the 60% abi?
All your calculations were above 100% .....if it was just one off then I'll see it as oversight....but for all your calculations?...SMH@your IQ.....who does that.....
richmond500:
If you had calm down and read carefully, you will see where i used the word "likely"
was English too hard for you?
SMH@you....stop showing more of your toxic stupidity....so in your little IQ reasoning using the word likely does justify posting calculations above 100%....Tueh...even if you are stupid stop showing it.
This is my last response to correcting your toxic stupidity....even if you quote me one million times you won't get my attention not here not in any thread on NL....because of the obvious about your IQ.

@Seniorwriter
Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by muykem: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:

na just my opinion,
Then Tinubu will be declared winner.
Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by richmond500: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:

I put it to you that your calculations are wrong because you've used variables and not constants.....60 - 70 percent but 40% for APC & PDP...why not 30%? Or is your calculations on 110%?......Abeg rest @richmond500.

@HeadNigga don't mind richmond500 very delutional calculation...shows his IQ....pure trash.....I'm outa here.

@Seniorwriter
His exSENSElency
solomon of our time

And u didnt see where i wrote 60-70% and end up making the remaining 40%? that your Einstein level IQ no fit tell u say i used the 60% abi?

Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by richmond500: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2022
muykem:
Then Tinubu will be declared winner.
Statistically yes, but reality is different from 2+2=4
Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by richmond500: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Seniorwriter:

All your calculations were above 100% .....if it was just one off then I'll see it as oversight....but for all your calculations?...SMH@your IQ.....who does that.....

@Seniorwriter
If you had calm down and read carefully, you will see where i used the word "likely"
was English too hard for you?
Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by Graysons: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2022
grin
You try sha,but then again it is your opinion.
Re: How I Feel 2023 Election Will Look Like, Its My Personal Opinion Sha O by Midastorch(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:
His exSENSElency
solomon of our time

And u didnt see where i wrote 60-70% and end up making the remaining 40%? that your Einstein level IQ no fit tell u say i used the 60% abi?

They know you've typed the fact and to an extent you are fair and objective in your calculations, it might not be 100% correct but that's how it will most likely be

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Supplied 1200 Bags Of Rice To Northerners / APC Wants To Rescue Nigeria....again. / Peter Obi's First Campaign Song By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.