Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,607 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) (2321 Views)

One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by BadNews: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Update From . COM

Officers of the Enugu State Police Command have shot a motorist, Christian Ogwuike, after he allegedly crushed a policeman at a checkpoint, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Ogwuike was with his fiancée in a Lexus SUV on Thursday, July 21, 2022, when they met some policemen at the Monkey Roundabout close to the Zonal Office of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission.

A Source, who claimed to have witnessed the incident, told Punch that the police shot the motorist when he refused to give a bribe.

He said: "When he stopped, one of the policemen, who were six at the time, asked him to clear from the road and come down. I don’t know what transpired again, but I saw when they started shouting. I overheard the guy saying he won’t give them N5,000.

"The next thing I saw was when the policemen dragged the guy out of his car and shot him pointblank. They also demobilised his car and took him away."

A Video of the Incident went viral on social media, As Sighted By . It shows the policemen carrying the victim into a Vehicle.

Reacting to the Incident on Sunday, July 24, the Enugu State Police Command confirmed the shooting, but said Ogwunike knocked down an officer.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Daniel Ndukwe, said: "On July 21, 2022, around 2pm, a team of police operatives serving in No. 3 PMF Enugu, while on routine stop and search duty at the EFCC Roundabout, Independence Layout, flagged down the driver of a Lexus saloon car.

"The Driver, rather than stop, recklessly zoomed off, knocking down one of the operatives and pulling him along to a distance of about four poles, before he was forced to stop by other members of the team, who immediately went after him.

"In the bid to restrain the driver from further escape, one of the operatives fired a knee-level shot, which got him (driver) in the thigh.

"The Policeman, Inspector Aneka Ndayi, who sustained severe bodily injuries, and the said driver, Ogwuike Christian, were both moved to a hospital and are responding to treatment and in a stable condition."

He Said the Enugu state Commissioner of Police, CP Abubakar Lawal, had ordered the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department to thoroughly investigate the incident and come up with actionable findings.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://twitter.com/NkirukaNistoran/status/1551218766230568963?t=SiMonS24KjJ1DDiIbr_iXw&s=19

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Urchmantete: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Bad News from a bad source

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by ahnie: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Copy n paste vendor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by BadNews: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2022
ahnie:
Copy n paste vendor.

Are You Really Confused Or Shocked?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Creamypie(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmm.
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by candidladyTemp(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
sad

How come they are responding to treatment undecided

This news no sweet me at all embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by BadNews: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Hmm.

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Dankovich1: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Welcome to animal farm
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by ahnie: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
BadNews:

Struck a nerve right?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Liveandlove(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Do you know paint production is a money raking skill
Which can give you 4 times your capital in just your first day of starting??
And the sweetest thing is you dont need lots of capital or even a factory to start up
With just 10k you are good to go ..
Am organizing an online training to be part of it chat the number in my signature
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
BadNews:

Seriously, seun needs to change words on this platform. Anytime anyone mentions "bad news", w suppose change to .

Me at the doctor's office waiting for HIV test.

Doctor: do you want the good news or ?

Me: naija what, what are you talking about?

Doctor: do you want the good news or bad news.

Me: ohhhh.

Anyway, as we are going by our activities this week, I pray we won't have any reason to get (bad news).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by BadNews: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
ahnie:

Struck a nerve right?

Do You Sell Bulk Airtime @Ahnie
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Authoreety: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Chai, for that guy o

1 Like

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by ahnie: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2022
BadNews:

Do You Sell Bulk Airtime @Ahnie
No I don't.
But cassyrooy sells you can contact him.
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Police again done start in enugu mostly that mockey pot the always like to collect money like is there birth right see EFCC close by them yet them mumu police shot an innocent citizen undecided
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Melonsmasher: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by BadNews: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
ahnie:

No I don't.
But cassyrooy sells you can contact him.

Link Up To Bulk Airtime Seller

Can Buy More Than 5million
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by gulfer: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerian policemen, argue with them at your peril...... Even if a criminal, why kill him in an extrajudicial manner. RIP young man, the country has failed us all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by 2cribz: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
If docs were complete,tben stand your ground. It's either he was a g boy,had no documents of the car. Even if na 1k or 1500 npf go collect am. N
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
If you confirm that it's real police stop. Checkpoint are there to stop and check, they won't let you pass. Mad motorist.
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by TheMaharajah: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
gulfer:
Nigerian policemen, argue with them at your peril...... Even if a criminal, why kill him in an extrajudicial manner. RIP young man, the country has failed us all shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Watch the video he is not dead. The guy bone don break.
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by gulfer: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheMaharajah:

Watch the video he is not dead.
I don't know the video you watched but that young man dragged on the floor was dead or later died undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dankovich1:
Welcome to animal farm
Animal FARM is an understatement!
Animals kill what they eat...
But Humans in Nigeria kill for pleasure & recreational activities.....
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Olasyke:

Seriously, seun needs to change words on this platform. Anytime anyone mentions "bad news", w suppose change to .

Me at the doctor's office waiting for HIV test.

Doctor: do you want the good news or ?

Me: naija what, what are you talking about?

Doctor: do you want the good news or bad news.

Me: ohhhh.

Anyway, as we are going by our activities this week, I pray we won't have any reason to get (bad news).
Accurate asf

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Police don buy market be that.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
One good news for Nigeria today has been toppled by multitude of bad news...

Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by mccloud224(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just a thought...

Why all this criticism of ? Is there anything good to report about Nigeria? Look at your surroundings for goodness sake. I would stake a bet the the bad news you see here isn't up to 2% of what's out there. Una just like cruise and sugar coating. Dat na why herdsmen dey butcher una like fowl.

*spits*.
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
The people there should have killed the useless police officer.
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by Realmi: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
This story is somehow

If truly he dragged a policeman, wat was the discussion of 5,000 bribe all about...is it for the dragged man's treatment

Where is the picture of the dragged policeman,, why are we seeing only the man's picture
Re: Man Shot After Allegedly Crushing Policeman With His Car In Enugu (Video) by kushma(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2022
ahnie:
Copy n paste vendor.

Someone was shot and you are concerned about copy and paste. Where went your humanity? cry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Suspected Herdsman Arrested In Imo State With Bullets / Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car / My Father Buried Me Alive To Become Rich After 7days My Ghost Came For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.