Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (17267 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKkPBxexf0

Full Name: Adekunle Tobilola Olopade

Adekunle is a 27-year-old digital marketing consultant from Lagos. He considers himself “a self-actualised introvert” who takes pride in being a giver that solves other people’s problems.

When he’s not dreaming of creating a better life for himself and figuring out ways to make the world a better place, you’ll find Adekunle playing games on his phone or watching his favourite show, Family Guy, on YouTube. Although peace-making is one of his strengths, Adekunle is not afraid to step up and face challenges head-on should the need arise.

Are there any habits that may annoy his fellow Housemates? “The fact that I'm always right; and by the way, I never say anything I don’t know, could be considered annoying. Also, I learned recently that I use a lot of big grammar when I speak,” he says with a chuckle.

Adekunle hopes to win this season of Big Brother Naija so he can help his mother pay off her mortgage, loans and debt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by EBEk101(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
This guy above me stole my fct

My fct in over 7yrs
He has been booted out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Lavish4real(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
FTC�
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Adeling(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
E blike them dey pay Oga Seun for this BBnaija thing undecided see as him and the mods carry the matter for head

This guy that's old enough to be my papa is 27 yrs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by brante(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
fine guy, hope he be among top 5

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by siofra(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Hermes over him kiss

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Teewonders(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
How does this help the current situation of this shit hole

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ciggy000(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
I love his baritone voice

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Thank God for the organizers of this show, they kept IPOB noise makers quiet for us. Did anyone notice there’s less Obi Obi Obi noise ?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by boyfwend(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Heavenly father, anything that is going to distract the youth this period,
Holy Ghost fire!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by MITCHELL96: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2022
I hate this show with passion, doesn't teach the youth anything meaningful!

Nairaland should stop bringing any BB Naija post to front page, it's distracting the youths now we should unite and focus on the election that awaits us!

Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Liveandlove(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2022
how many people will watch this ??
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Komu1048(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok, the south show is on.

North 2023 grin
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by TolaniLuv: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Please don’t forget to get your PVC and vote abeg! Nigeria needs our help . BBN is a distraction! Prayers can’t win Elections only Voting

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Kindly create different page for those who love this program. This is not time to get distracted by such worthless, meaninglessness, moral lowering programs.

Me and my household are OBIDIENTLY focused

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Alusiizizi(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2022
What's an introvert doing on BBN? People just love self-deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Christy1759: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Una distraction no go work,the rise of things in. Nigeria bb naija go solve am.oga pack well youths no dey smile at all.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by rollandben(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2022
My favourite
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Following The Update
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Heffalump(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2022
BBNAIJA has come again to distract the youths. The most important thing at hand right now is the preparation for electing a sound and credible president for Nigeria come Feb 2023. Everybody wants to flee this country because of bad governance.

We must not allow ourselves to be distracted this time. Nigeria must be free from the shackles of foreign elements! We all saw how the youths of Siri Lanka proved a point by changing the narratives. undecided
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by wpadmin: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Adeling:
E blike them dey pay Oga Seun for this BBnaija thing undecided see as him and the mods carry the matter for head

This guy that's old enough to be my papa is 27 yrs

Me sef dey reason am
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Moh247: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Yoruba demons don full house
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Soulsymbol99: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022
This one na adekunle silver grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Toneypen247(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2022
G
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by teewai3(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Heffalump(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Thank God for the organizers of this show, they kept IPOB noise makers quiet for us. Did anyone notice there’s less Obi Obi Obi noise ?

That's your headache. May be you're typing this poo from outside the country.

Please leave Nigeria for us to elect our leader.
Re: Profile Of Adekunle, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Babathanks(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
I hate this show with passion, doesn't teach the youth anything meaningful!

Nairaland should stop bringing any BB Naija post to front page, it's distracting the youths now we should unite and focus on the election that awaits us!

Nonsense! angry
Nigerians are too hypocrites, most of you guys watch this show at home but always quickly to jump to any big brother platform to insult. Who are you guys even forming holy holy for self ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo, Yoruba Rivalry Killing Our Film Industry – Adenuga / BBNaija All Stars: Whitemoney’s Cooking Strategy Won’t Work This Time – Uriel / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.