Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,302 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (40885 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ofemigeorge(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
DropsMic:
The organizers of BBnaija have tried replicating this program in other African countries but e dey always fail that's why they keep coming to Nigeria, the land of shallow individuals.
Don't talk about your country that way. Infact other African countries are abusing their country for not being about to hold AA simple live show as big brother and use Nigeria as an example of a good nation.
European countries that show case big brother do they have shallow individual?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Emola12(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Nah dis girl naim go first jar trust me
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Omihanifa: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Her ass is big
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sucolee(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
Very soon, all of them go forget how they leave house and wetin bring them come bbn....OBIdient is the key to success...
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kajaard: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
DropsMic:
The organizers of BBnaija have tried replicating this program in other African countries but e dey always fail that's why they keep coming to Nigeria, the land of shallow minded individuals...

very very true

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Let The Stupid Games Begin grin the elite that Lord over us in this country will be laughing their asses off right now
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by FreeSpirited: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
dhoncesar:

She no get age ? Abi she no get where she come from ? No age no location. Na wa ooo
we follow u tire
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by xangerar: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
wean dhoncesar:

She no get age ? Abi she no get where she come from ? No age no location. Na wa ooo

25 years old is written there as her age.
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Babathanks(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
I’m voting her, I like her
Please don’t quote me if you don’t Agree with me ooo
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Useless show for the learning impaired. Go get your PV C

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Graysons: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2022
She looks like tegolow. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dyera(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
African queen
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
GIVE THEM BREAD AND CIRCUSES AND THEY WILL NEVER REVOLT . The Elites have given the youths a circus watch as they forget their ambitions for revolution and Become Docile Zombies angry grin grin grin . You can’t make this shit up
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by everythinggirly(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Wakanda!
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Burna440(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
dhoncesar:

U no see 25 wey dem write for the old cargo?
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dhoncesar(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
xangerar:

25 years old is written there as her age.

Yea I later saw it bellow. So you guys came from same state right ?

Cos you where so fast to reply about her age �
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Sexy? lipsrsealed
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dhoncesar(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Burna440:

U no see 25 wey dem write for the old cargo?

Its not listed above as it was lister for others. For the fast readers they might not read to the point where it was listed. Its called introduction these things should be listed before other introduction like others. A fast question for you. What state is she from ? Is it also written there
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nasri100(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
ofemigeorge:

Don't talk about your country that way. Infact other African countries are abusing their country for not being about to hold AA simple live show as big brother and use Nigeria as an example of a good nation.
European countries that show case big brother do they have shallow individual?

Who is this one?

Which other African countries are holding their country accountable for a meaningless showpiece?

You mean other African countries are holding Nigeria as a reference? Haha lmfao.

Still, You talk about other African countries & European Countries. They have things like Love Island and co but are they facing the same sh*t hole predicament like your country?

Mr man continue to enjoy your poverty and sh*t security in your country and let other enlightened people speak their opinion.

Shallow minded individual.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by UselessBuharist: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
tuzle:
Sorry to say, but she looks like someone who is sick. Maybe she is SS, never the less she is ok. My dislike for nose earrings is like 101%

We on same WhatsApp group on this, I hate anything piercing anywhere at all. I don’t see the sexiness in her sha
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Fxwarrior: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RVZ5qQbPtg

Full Name: Osy Allysyn Audu

Easy-going Allysyn describes herself as “a creative goofball who enjoys experiencing people”. She enjoys watching movies, modelling, hanging out with friends and making her own lip gloss, when she is not hard at work as a Sales and Marketing Executive for a popular vehicle brand.

She considers herself a loyal friend and expects the same energy from those closest to her. As a “huge fan of love”, Allysny is currently in a relationship and enjoys “how love helps me see myself in a new light every day”.

After investing all her money in furniture for a show she wanted to start on YouTube ­– then subsequently losing it all when Covid hit, this 25-year-old is eager to get it all back and then some, by winning Big Brother Naija. She also hopes appearing on the show will help her build her brand.

“I want to do social media full-time, I want to continue modelling and I also want to be a television presenter”. What habits could annoy her fellow Housemates? “I take everything as a joke, and I like to do things in my own time,” she says.

When did Emanuella join BBN?
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Abimbola29(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
All this show is to distract the masses of what impact is this show?
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Mrexcell(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
She looks like a south african.
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by masui(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
No be juju be this?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by LonelyAlex: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Liveandlove:
Do you know paint production is a money raking skill
Which can give you 4 times your capital in just your first day of starting??
And the sweetest thing is you dont need lots of capital or even a factory to start up
With just 10k you are good to go ..
Am organizing an online training to be part of it chat the number in my signature

Hello, how can I contact you? your number is not visible..
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dauntless15(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2022
tuzle:
Sorry to say, but she looks like someone who is sick. Maybe she is SS, never the less she is ok. My dislike for nose earrings is like 101%
Look how toxic you sound, so SS is now a tag you use to label people? And SS people are always looking sick, they're not humans, very ignorant nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Dirtydog: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2022
dhoncesar:

U wan go bleep am?
E b like say u get interest on d gurl
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by holubee21(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2022
I see youths attention being diverted. But why this useless program now!
Re: Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dhoncesar(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Dirtydog:

U wan go bleep am?
E b like say u get interest on d gurl

Portable will bleep her nah. Hope you know who's portable in the house ?����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie "30 Days in Atlanta” Gets 10 Nominations In U.S. / What Is D Scariest Movie U Have Ever Watched? / Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.