Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,765 members, 7,889,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! (3803 Views)

Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) / Terrorists Plan To Attack Abuja - Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by AroOkigbo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Deprofessional:

In Biafra, there will be no terrorists.
Yeah, there are no headslammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by dynicks(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:
I pray that this is a false alarm. I also read somewhere that FGC Kwali PTA have advised parents to pick up their children. No idea if it is true.

May the Lord guide our steps and deliver us all.
adhere to such updates bro....whether true or u lie.......happenings recently should tell u that the country is bleeped security wise!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by akezn: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
And Shettima is coming as VP.

How I wish their target will be Aso Rock Villa
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by GamalNasser: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:
I pray that this is a false alarm. I also read somewhere that FGC Kwali PTA have advised parents to pick up their children. No idea if it is true.

May the Lord guide our steps and deliver us all.

It's not false , be on alert , Abuja has bee surrounded by the bandits and they will do something crazy once they decide a date
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Bizibi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Which kind wahala be this.....
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Cypher45: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
I hope this story is not true, and if na true make dem do fast fast kidnap that man wey de for aso rock.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Yves4real(f): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
If we had to tell ourselves the truth, we would agree that the insecurity in the country is beyond the president and the security forces.
Also, the southerners should be prepared as well, because the report from the investigation into the Ondo Catholic Church massacre is heart-rending.
When America was warning southern Nigeria 2 or 3 years ago of the migration of ISWAP and Boko haram terrorists to the region, the governors and security operatives did little or nothing. The southern governors know what's up but can't divulge the information because of the 2023 election and probably not to scare the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by tbobuneo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Deprofessional:

Amen. Let it be so.

But this fight isn't over yet!
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Bobimaj: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
People that military can just smoke them in minutes are making threats. For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by orisa37: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
SHETTINUBU'S CONNECTION.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
delpee:

shocked
This nation will not fall by God's grace.

Amin

God bless you
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by Messsi1: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
sunnx:

Or surrender himself to the sect to make him a living caricature
can we communicate via email?
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by hammer567: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
NNAMDI KANU LONG WARNED THIS WILL HAPPEN, WHILST OTHERS WERE CALLING HIM NAMES

THE MAN THAT SAW TOMORROW.
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by sunnx(f): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Messsi1:
can we communicate via email?

Trust all is well
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by NehemiahReturns: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
sunnx:

Trust all is well
I would like us to get to know each other better
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by sunnx(f): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
I would like us to get to know each other better

Send me mail or leave your email with me
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by NehemiahReturns: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
sunnx:

Send me mail or leave your email with me
are you a male?
Re: Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Arrange To Attack Abuja!!! by sunnx(f): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
are you a male?

Are you referring to a gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Chased Away!!! / Would You Believe IBB Achieved All These As Nigeria's Military Head Of State? / Supreme Court Orders Re-trial Of Akwa Ibom & Benue States Poll Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.