Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Make Money On Amazon KDP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money On Amazon KDP (606 Views)

The Amazon Kdp / Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Amazon KDP by freetv(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hey guys my name is Shorinola Yusuf.
I'm going to be talking on Amazon KDP.

So, what is Amazon Kindle Publishing all about?

Amazon KDP is a self-publishing platform owned by world's second richest man *Jeff Bezos* (I believe we all know him). It is an e-commerce part of his company *AMAZON*.
Now, it is called *self-publishing* because the Author does all the publishing themselves without the help of any external person and upload it *FOR FREE*
This is to inform you that uploading your books to sell on Amazon is completely *FREE*. You don't have to pay Amazon to upload your books. All you do is create your books, set your price and Amazon displays it to millions of Audience.

Who is it for?

Anybody and Everybody.
Provided you have a smartphone and internet connection which I believe everyone of us here has.

It's for anyone that is ready to leverage the billions of dollars Amazon pays out to it vendors everyweek.
Now, one thing you should wonder is how then do they get profit if you can upload your books for free? Like, he's the world second richest man, so how does it make profit from people selling things on his platform?

It's quite simple.
Here is it��

Amazon gets 30% of all your profit from the books you sell on their platform. Either paperback or eBook.

That means, let's say for instance you profit for a month is $1,000, Amazon will only pay you $700, which I still think is cool because $700 in Nigeria is currently #434,000.

And you could make more in a month so you're still at a huge profit.
Types of books you can publish on Amazon*

1. How-to books
2. Analyses
3. Evergreen books
4. Playbooks
5. Workbooks
6. Colour books
7. Children books
8. Jotters
9. Summaries
10. Sketch books e.t.c.

Serious minded people can DM me on Whatsapp through this contact 09032423922.
Just DM me with KDP.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Amazon KDP by kasim155: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Am interested

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Amazon KDP by freetv(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
kasim155:
Am interested
DM ME here 09032423922
Re: How To Make Money On Amazon KDP by freetv(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Creating low and no content book pays alot.
So, if you are not a writer why don't you go for this

Re: How To Make Money On Amazon KDP by freetv(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Creating low and no content book pays alot.
So, if you are not a writer you can summarize books like this and sell them just like the way my friends do

(1) (Reply)

Script Writer Needed / Administrative Assistant / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.