Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,282 members, 7,943,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago (20992 Views)

Soludo: When I Took Office, 8 LGAs Were Controlled By Criminals / Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by edosignature(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerians be wise...

This is applicable to most governors in Nigeria today due to the fact that most of them are not in good terms with their successor & present governors.

It's not applicable to Obi alone... Nigerians be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by EzeJustme(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:
This man is really not serious

So you’ve not receive pension .. how is that anybody’s bussines..
you wear one watch .. how’s that anyhumans bussiness

Your son no get car.. how’s that our business

You’re stingy with public funds .. wetin you come carry a.m. do?
Meaning you lack ideas . Simply reason you couldn’t invest it and the next government merry it away

I don’t understand Obi

All I know is that he’s IPOB and Ekpa Simeon candinate
A vote for obi is a vote for a national Monday sit at home

A vote for obi will see IPOB and Ekpa burn Nigeria and Nigerians

A vote for obi is a vote for wide spread cannibalism and another level of inter state criminality of IPOB and esn

They will forcefully enlist your state youth into esn and IPOB and brainwashed them to kill you people in your state

A vote for obi is a vote for religious intolerance and rise in demonic worship as seen in Anambra State

What has obi done in anambra to help fight esn and IPOB

Ekpa and IPOB follows him on Twitter

Has obi ever caution them even when the killing and cannibilization was on heat in anambra ..

It took Soludo efforts ..

Meanwhile OBi was in the state all along

Nigerian youths are wiser than IPOB bingos

Only foolish Nigerian citzens will vote Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
Mumu suffer never do you? No go die before your time o
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by onuman: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
plaindealer:

Typical no head or tail meaningless ipob rubbish..

Why do you Igbos not have the same energy, concern and demand accountability when it comes to your own backward and unproductive villages and your useless kerosene and wheelbarrow governors.

Useless rant from a Yoruba Nation agitator.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by sammytee02(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goke7:

Dude got nothing to show for anambra, reason he's spinning all these kind of tales, same line buhari used as Mr integrity

Honestly bro. I realised his supporters are always dodging that part and would result to abusing and insulting his opponent.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Chatflick(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

Meaning you lack ideas . Simply reason you couldn’t invest it and the next government merry it away

I don’t understand Obi

A vote for obi is a vote for wide spread cannibalism and another level of inter state criminality of IPOB and esn

They will forcefully enlist your state youth into esn and IPOB and brainwashed them to kill you people in your state

A vote for obi is a vote for religious intolerance and rise in demonic worship as seen in Anambra State

Has obi ever caution them even when the killing and cannibilization was on heat in anambra ..

Power to the people
North 2023
You're just another idiot on this forum. Wasted sperm.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Chatflick(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
CommonSense1967:
You have already stolen enough money stashed away according to the pandora papers, you don't need any pension.
This Peter Obi-tuary think that we are all mumus like his gullible followers.
You invested Anambra money into your own family business and still expecting pensionpls save the drama for next year after your loss.
You're a true example of stupidity. Keep it up
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by kmaster007: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lolz!
Arysexy:

Tinubu can never be President of Nigeria he never believed in.

Tinubu is a tribal bigot
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Chokhmah: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Same thing saint Buhari told us, who can remember this statement? "I don't receive pension as an ex general". Only Anambra state government can tell use the truth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by ezegold4we: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
That odin13 is an old fool,

Peter Obi is the best way to vote come 2023 election,

Only fool's and slowpoke's will be thinking of Atiku or Tinubu, they are two old criminal's

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ive-never-received-any-pension-since-i-left-office-8-years-ago-peter-obi/

They told us to GO AND VERIFY...
Ok Naa...
He had verified it again for us oo..
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by ADEADE292: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
God is already fighting for Nigerian....... Obident I stand.

Mark my word Peter obi is the next Nigerian prisendent...this a clear confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by ramatintin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
stop disgracing your lineage here Agbado merchant.ode
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by papamondico: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=Chatflick post=115079255]
You're just another idiot on this forum. Wasted sperm. [/quote Odun, why are you painting Mr Peter Obi black, you are one those that doesn't like to hear the truth. My brother shine your eyes
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Jemex003: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ive-never-received-any-pension-since-i-left-office-8-years-ago-peter-obi/

Lol, very funny please how much is your pension to compare with the money you’ve looted. Go collect the pension na Biafra angel

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by MartinsD12(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Mrfixitt(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
You're a very slow comrade. Wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Greenlight123: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

You’re stingy with public funds .. wetin you come carry a.m. do? Mugu

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by newnigerdelta00: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Nwaetche(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=Greenlight123 post=115081672][/quote]

Asiwaju and Peter Obi in a nutshell by Richard Aburime
Two men were governors, one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom.
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.
This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.
But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:
1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
Now the two men want to be president.
So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.
Copied; Richard Aburime penned this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Andyking417(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
U are just to follish to be among the living...
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Dajay3264: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
It seems you don't understand English very well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Prozico22(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
THE REAL ODIN GOT ONE EYE MAY SAME WITH YOU
I PITY YOUR FAMILY
I PITY YOUR FRIENDS
I PITY YOUR WIFE OR GIRL FRIENDS
I PITY ANYBODY AROUND
YOU ARE WASTE
YOU FOR THE AMONG THOSE GUYS WEY THE FLUG YESTERDAY FOR KADUNA ROAD OR VERY SOON YOU OWN WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Everlastingson: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
CommonSense1967:

I'm sure that you need mental health check up. If not, what gives you the effrontery to post such rubbish garbage, do I sound like one of your dumb shallow empty gullible mumus that you can cajole with your archaic neanderthal infantile juju curse trash?
Must be out of your fvcking mind.
Peter Obi-tuary is a thief. Go and ask your father. Take me to court. Oloriburuku omo monkey.

Senseless Yoruba Muslim. You can say whatever you like but what I told you is what will happen. Call Peter Obi a thief next time.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by gentlegenius(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023
So you ignored the most important thing Obi spoke about in the last paragraph of that speech and focus on how he did not receive pension.
Take a look at this...
"Obi said Nigeria must transition from a consuming nation to a producing nation if it wanted to survive.
“Nigeria is a country with a landmass of 923,000 square kilometers and a population of 200 million people. God blessed us with everything but we have over 100 million people living in poverty.
“Last year, Nigeria’s total export including oil was less than$30 billion but Vietnam has 331,000 square kilometers of land with a population of 100 million people, and their total export was $312 billion. Yet they have no oil. Their export is manufactured goods,” he said.

Now tell me, those two old crooks that want to become president by all means, DO THEY HAVE THIS KIND OF FORESIGHT?
You see why Obi is different from the rest?
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by sweetjohn(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

You must be a joker..

Peter Obi is neither the Commander-in-Chief nor the current governor of Anambra State.

In case you don't know, the current governor of Anambra State is Soludo and he is doing his best to tame the insecurity.

When Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State he was confronted with the challenge of MASSOB secessionists. To his credit, he was able to crush them and restore peace to the state.

Let the current president and governor do their jobs.
Stop giving all these lunatics what they want to hear. Even if Obi is an IPOB and so fucking what. Is IPOB terrorists? No... Let's stop giving this northern fools and Yoruba Muslims idiots and few Yoruba christians nonentity what they what to hear from our mouth.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by gentlegenius(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
CommonSense1967:

M-kpuru mmiri xtian cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey. Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
You and that Peter Obi-tuary the THIEF are both delusional.
Na thunder go strike that your empty barren skull.
Shallow zero IQ reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey.
Comrade...
The kind of energy you waste here to attack those who promote Obi or discredit Tinubu can be channeled to a productive venture. The real people that will benefit from Tinubu's ambition(his children and close friends) are not defending him on social media the way you do everyday, and they will laugh at your stupidity if they see what you do here.
I don't mean to insult you, but the truth is... COMMONSENSE IS FAR FROM YOU.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by Vitally123: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Great patriotic citizen with great conscience; Not greedy "agbado and cassava" that keeps grabbing everything like the grave that is never tired of receiving dead human bodies and everything brought to it.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by CommonSense1967: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
gentlegenius:

Comrade...
The kind of energy you waste here to attack those who promote Obi or discredit Tinubu can be channeled to a productive venture. The real people that will benefit from Tinubu's ambition(his children and close friends) are not defending him on social media the way you do everyday, and they will laugh at your stupidity if they see what you do here.
I don't mean to insult you, but the truth is... COMMONSENSE IS FAR FROM YOU.

Dumb ass retar@ded brainwashed zero IQ slowpoke. You think I'm interested in getting anything from Tinubu or any politician for that matter? Only goes to show your level of gullibility, shallowness and shere stupidity.
I will donate financially to the Tinubu campaign not because I expect anything in return but simply because I believe in the man. I'm not financially and mentally poverty stricken like you.
I'm self made man, I don't need govt contracts or handouts.
The time you took out to type up that gebrish, could have been spent trying to find ways to improve your miserable low life existence.
I'm blessed already.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by EKOSuperior(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is better we vote for this man o, let's not toil with our lives and that of our loved ones in this country.
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by SupremeSpecimen: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Odin13:

I don’t understand Obi

Power to the people
North 2023

One of the most confused individuals on this site. Certainly..
Re: Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago by SupremeSpecimen: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Dumb ass retar@ded brainwashed zero IQ slowpoke. You think I'm interested in getting anything from Tinubu or any politician for that matter? Only goes to show your level of gullibility, shallowness and shere stupidity.
I will donate financially to the Tinubu campaign not because I expect anything in return but simply because I believe in the man. I'm not financially and mentally poverty stricken like you.
I'm self made man, I don't need govt contracts or handouts.
The time you took out to type up that gebrish, could have been spent trying to find ways to improve your miserable low life existence.
I'm blessed already.

Shatap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video) / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor / Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.