Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,725 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 9 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 9 (316 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10 / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 9 by LoveUdie: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it again. Her crying turned into wailing, her voice louder than it was when this whole thing started...
Biodun; I am losing my patience. You’ve suddenly turned dúmb abi? You that never stops talking, or has the cat got your tongue ni? I said, what did you go to the hotel to do with your boss, since you said nothing happened?”
Secretary; I didn’t go to the hotel with him, Biodun. I didn’t. I swear, nothing happened”

Biodun; is this one okay or what? Be like you want Ogun to frÿ you right where you are. You admitted earlier to have gone to the hotel with him, now you are saying you didn’t go with him. Is this the type of person you are? Your cousin’s husband, a woman that has done everything for you, someone you never stopped singing her praise all the time. The last time we were together, you kept praying for her, that she will never know sorrow, while you were busy planning on how to get her husband as your sugar daddy. This is really mean o, the height of meanness. For the last time, what did you go to the hotel to do with your boss, you this werey?”

Secretary; erm, see, Biodun, what I mean is…He was already at the hotel by the time he called me to come. I didn’t go with him, I went alone”
Biodun lost his patience completely, he made a move towards her, I got up quickly to stop him. I thought he was going to hit her. No matter what, no one should lay hands on another person, not on my watch …
Me; Biodun, calm down, please. I know you are very.....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/07/i-feel-so-bad-for-cheating-on-my-wife_25.html
Re: I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Chapter 9 by Theweb: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
We need self control.

(1) (Reply)

Painful Love Story / Tiujhk,hjkljhiuikuhkhuj / Women Will Troop After Me When I Get This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.