Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,848 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted (1290 Views)

Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Renewing My Uk Visa! / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by sandraodio: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2011
hello people,pls i need to know,i just submitted my uk student visa application abt a week ago for a masters degree n i have all my documents complete and also my family company bearing my surname is my sponsor,over the past 3 months the inflow of cash into the account has been great,but at the time i submitted the bank statement the account balance was about 4.7 million and i will be needing about 5.2 million for my remaining tuition fee,maintainance and accomodation and a letter from issued to the high commission that they will be sponsoring all that,my quaestion now is if the account balance will be a problem because the money i will be needing over the year is more than the account balance,will they be considering the account balance or the cash inflow,thank you
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2011
Bro, your post is difficult to follow, not enough punctuation.
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by MrGlobe(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2011
^^ Thank goodness you noticed that; I just skipped reading midway and Op dey go do Masters. Funny
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by igbogolo: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2011
That you want to spend about 5 million to study in the UK at this time is a mistake. Go somewhere else,
of course you have to proove that you do not intend to use tax payers money or work to finance your studies in the UK. so if by the time you applied, having gone through the application yourself, that you 'covered' the financial part properly, then you only have to be optimistic.

it appears you are even in doubt of your application, well you have to wait and hope, and yes pray!
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by justwise(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2011
sandraodio:

hello people,pls i need to know,i just submitted my uk student visa application abt a week ago for a masters degree n i have all my documents complete and also my family company bearing my surname is my sponsor,over the past 3 months the inflow of cash into the account has been great,but at the time i submitted the bank statement the account balance was about 4.7 million and[b] i will be needing about 5.2 million for my remaining tuition fee,maintainance [/b]and accomodation and a letter from issued to the high commission that they will be sponsoring all that,my quaestion now is if the account balance will be a problem because the money i will be needing over the year is more than the account balance,will they be considering the account balance or the cash inflow,thank you

I will be shocked if the BHC issued you that visa. Student visa rules/requirements are straight forward, if you are required to have £5.20m and u have only[b] £4.7m[/b] then u don't stand a chance.
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by sandraodio: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2011
Thanks for your replies,God bless you.
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by sandraodio: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2011
Thanks igbogolo,and yes am in doubt,like i said, over d past 3months the cash inflow into the account has been great but for some reason by the time i got the statement of account,the balance was 4.7m because of a huge amount that was withdrawn out of it,its a business account so definitely more money wil still go into it,am just wondering if that will be taken into consideration and yes am also praying because my school resumes on the 26th of september
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by MrGlobe(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
Just be hopeful sha. I'd have recommended you go through a travel consultant. Going to UK now is becoming something else. My dad was denied a visa recently even with being invited for a convocation. So dont go to sleep. See if you can press some buttons. Goodluck
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by ojdollars(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2011
@sandraodio , Do not be afraid, it is not about the current balance, it is the cash inflow, you will surely get your visa. They are not stupid like some people think. They know people can arrange 5.2million from their bankers or anyone locally just to get the visa. It's the honesty regarding the account activities that matter. As long as Money would still continue to be going in and out of the account while your application is there, then it's OK. They would deal with the H/Q of the Bank in Lagos not the Branch where it was printed, they know how to access each applications they receive. Just trust God, everything would come out smoothly. Not by power, nor by might, But by His SPirit.

Be happy, don't worry,
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2011
ojdollars:

@sandraodio  ,   Do not be afraid, it is not about the current balance, it is the cash inflow, you will surely get your visa. They are not silly like some people think. They know people can arrange 5.2million from their bankers or anyone locally just to get the visa. It's the honesty regarding the account activities that matter. As long as Money would still continue to be going in and out of the account while your application is there, then it's OK. They would deal with the H/Q of the Bank in Lagos not the Branch where it was printed, [/b]they know how to access each applications they receive. Just trust God, everything would come out smoothly. Not by power, nor by might,  But by His SPirit.
Be happy, don't worry,

You managed to misled the poster, this is [b]student
visa issue and not visiting visa. If he doesn't have the required school fees and maintenance fees kept in that account for 28days then even if billions of dollars  are flowing in and out of that account he can still be refused a visa. Read UK student visa rules.
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by sandraodio: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thank u justwise, i hope for the best
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by justwise(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2011
sandraodio:

Thank u justwise, i hope for the best

4.7million is alot of money, how much is ur school fees and the maintenance fees? Is ur school in London or outside London? Did you keep both the school fees and the maintenance fees in ur account for 28days?
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by sandraodio: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2011
heLlo people,when i went to submit my application i was told i filled the wrong form and was given a new form to fill without any guide lines to go with it,so i hurriedly filled the form,from the last comment i decided to view the uk student visa application requirements and it states that i need to show maintainance funds for 9months for outside london n that applies to me,so instead of filling 5200 pounds i filled 7200 pounds and that increased my total money to 5.2M but that was a mistake on my part,if i had filled the correct amount 5200 pounds the total would have amounted to 4.7m which i have in my account,so pls is it possible for the high commission to over look my mistake and correct it because it seems i have the exact amount i need
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by justwise(m): 1:07am On Aug 01, 2011
sandraodio:

heLlo people,when i went to submit my application i was told i filled the wrong form and was given a new form to fill without any guide lines to go with it,so i hurriedly filled the form,from the last comment i decided to view the uk student visa application requirements and it states that i need to show maintainance funds for 9months for outside london n that applies to me,so instead of filling 5200 pounds i filled 7200 pounds and that increased my total money to 5.2M but that was a mistake on my part,if i had filled the correct amount 5200 pounds the total would have amounted to 4.7m which i have in my account,so pls is it possible for the high commission to over look my mistake and correct it because it seems i have the exact amount i need

You don't need to panic since u have more than enough in ur account, if u met other requirements then u will be fine.
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by sandraodio: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2011
Justwise to answer your questions,my tuition fee is 13185 pounds and i already paid 4395,my accomodation is 4,746 pounds and my living expenses is suppose to be 5,200 pounds since its outside london but i mistakenly filled 7,200 in my form and this mistake made the toatal to exceed what i have in my account and its not a personal account but a company account so the money has been there long enough
Re: Pls I Need To Know About My Uk Student Visa Application Which I Just Submitted by justwise(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
sandraodio:

Justwise to answer your questions,my tuition fee is 13185 pounds and i already paid 4395,my accomodation is 4,746 pounds and my living expenses is suppose to be 5,200 pounds since its outside london but i mistakenly filled 7,200 in my form and this mistake made the toatal to exceed what i have in my account and its not a personal account but a company account so the money has been there long enough

You are making a mistake here. the £5400 maintenance fees and the school fees are all u need. Your accommodation and living expenses are all in that £5400 (outside london) maintenance fees. That is a yr cost of living outside london estimated by UKBA.

I'm also worried that u are using company's account insteady of putting the money into ur own account. The money supposed to be in ur account with ur name as far as UK student visa rule is concern. I hope that the ECO will over look some of these mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Was Excluded From 2015 DV Lottery – U.S Envoy / Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos / Lady Who Died At Accident Scene At Cele Bustop Has Been Identified(See More Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.