Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (12994 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mko123(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Capital letter RUBBISH
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viscuz:
Walking dead
That's rude. The man get fault but never compare him with the dead. You v a father too
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Heffalump(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .

It's your filthy life. That won't guarantee his winning
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by GreenCovering: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Eniitankorede: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obituary supporters are always in sifiaa pain because of Tinubu. Because they know it’s a knockout against them and Atiku. Since last year Ohaneze has been begging Tinubu the big masquerade Tinubu not to appear. He defied them and appeared. I am not surprised at all. This pain will continue until the ekection, and even after that.

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ImDStar: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na Obi go pay your ransom if they later kidnapp you?
See person wey suppose dey pity himself.
apache22b:
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MMWandali: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why didn't he join Shettima?
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by koladebrainiac(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
someone should sue Atiku too, its not Hausa's turn
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
O ti ya werey grin
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OluwaChase(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:

Oponu yarning rubbish.!!! Who come they beg you Sabi na our future we they fight for. Na so ur papa and mama Adamant to advice na why u still they here struggling for living. Dindinrin omo
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OluwaChase(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's rude. The man get fault but never compare him with the dead. You v a father too

Can u just STFU � I guess they also have family too why are they jeopardize with our life huh. Please get sense abi since 1960
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deeva2: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Viscuz:
Walking dead

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deeva2: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
OluwaChase:

Oponu yarning rubbish.!!! Who come they beg you Sabi na our future we they fight for. Na so ur papa and mama Adamant to advice na why u still they here struggling for living. Dindinrin omo

CITY BOY 2023

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
OluwaChase:

Can u just STFU � I guess they also have family too why are they jeopardize with our life huh. Please get sense abi since 1960
You don't fight wrong with wrong.

You don't v sense so you should be the one to stop wasting your data to display mumuness. Stfu
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deeva2: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
THIS ONE NO SUE IPOB/BIAFRAN FOR ENFORCING MONDAY-SIT-AT ON A DEMOCRATIC STATE/CITIZEN OF ANAMBRA.. NA TINUBU BE HIS PROBLEM..

WHAT A MISPLACED PRIORITY.

CITY BOY 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Yusman316(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's like when some people in this country don't like you, they simply and quickly tag you a terrorist sympathizer or a terrorist sponsor. At what point did Sent. Kashim Shettima become a boko haram sponsor or sympathizer? I thought it was claimed that it was his predecessor Ali Modu Sheriff that started boko haram
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bhella10: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Antoeni:
Atiku Unveiled his Running Without Hiring or Renting 'Bishops.' Peter Obi Also Unveiled his Running Mate With No iota of Such But Tinubu/APC knowing Fully That Muslim-Muslim Ticket Was Wrong and Sentimental, They Had to go and Rent/Hire 'Bishops' to Prove a Faulty Point. This is Just The Beginning of The Downfall of APC Since its Foundation is based on Falsehood, & Deceit ,
Cry!

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by arsenal33: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu should be disqualified.

He's a threat to national unity, a Muslim Muslim ticket is inequitable and below the belt
just vote for another party, abi na by force?

3 Likes

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bhella10: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
I have only one question for Osigwe MOHMOh. Who is bankrolling you sir!

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ultimas: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Some people just like to chase clout.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abimbola74(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-apc-tinubu-face-fresh-suit/
it’s so annoying and disheartening how literate behave like illiterate.
Even thou I hate Apc, I will never criticize them for whatever decision they take on who to field for theory election. They are not forcing anybody to vote for them, it’s a choice so it’s sardonic how people carry this matter for head as if they are compelled to vote the said party. Anybody can choose to do whatever he or she likes as regard vying for a position he or she desire. If I like I can decide to run for the race and choose my brother as a running mate , eno concern anybody , you are to vote for whosoever you chooses to vote for and not dictating for me.

3 Likes

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by doneback04: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
No need to talk much, even Tinubu himself knew he has failed already
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Brainwashed retar@ded religious fanatical fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 9jaRealist: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Why stop there?
Why not add Nigerian Jews, Ifa worshippers and other indigenous religions?!

FOOLISH lawsuit by a clout-chasing ‘bail-and-charge’ lawyer…
Where is the “national character” lawsuit over the low representation of women who are 51% of the population?!

Shameful that in the 21st Century, Nigeria still operates a “Chop-I-Chop” constitution…
Result is that it is more rewarding (and has become cultural) to emphasize DIFFERENCES rather than commonality! SMDH

>
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 9jaRealist: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
deeva2:
BAT 2023

Fail to see the connection you’re struggling to make, dude…
Chikes have been in Lagos long before Tinubu became Governor.
>

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Royalty83(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

Anyways, can our BATified folks share this on their whatapps until it gets to everyone we know. This is shared by on my whatapps by on my whatapps by one Mr. Tee:

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by deeva2: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

Fail to see the connection you’re struggling to make, dude…
Chikes have been in Lagos long before Tinubu became Governor.
>

Do u want to also argue that the highest tribes/region that migrate to Lagos on a daily bases are Igbos?
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by olatbs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
This people that call themselves OBIdent and keeps insulting everyone... I tire oo

Wahala...

Pls allow them to insult abuse and curse .. is IPOB and Ekpa lifestyle.. everyone understands IPOB bingos .. is in them.

Official sponsors of Obi..

But why is Aisha not insulting and abusing ?

A vote for OBi is a vote for IPOB and Ekpa

Nigerian youths will forever remain wiser than those IPOB bingos after their Biafra failed .. Na obi be the next .. and when Obi matter end .. Na back to Biafra or dead

Obi still sits at home .. even against the wishes of Ndi Anambra

And some bingos keep insulting their parents for being honest

Only fools and imps will vote Obi .. not Nigerian youths.

Anyways, just thinking out loud.

#Bosuncares
Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ppp1p: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good
Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Raiyoo: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nobody is saying u must vote APC come 2023...there are other candidates and also political parties...pls stop making issues out of nothing...

1 Like

Re: Osigwe Momoh Sues APC, Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by richiepolymer(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
iwaeda:

Osigwe Momoh aka (Mexy Momoh)
Good to see you’re finally practicing like your dad.
My guy wey back sec school!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Atiku Bagudu Buys 100 Tractors For Farmers, Pictured Driving Them / Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe / US Warns Citizens Over Shi’ites Protest In Abuja, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.