Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,166 members, 7,907,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:08 AM

Bbnaija: Men Thinks I'm Too Expensive To Maintain- Diana| Tiz Naija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Men Thinks I'm Too Expensive To Maintain- Diana| Tiz Naija (249 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Diana Evicted From The Big Brother House / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Men Thinks I'm Too Expensive To Maintain- Diana| Tiz Naija by BigBills: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Exclusive from Tiz Naija
The ongoing Big Brother Naija season 7 is coming with a different kind of vibe, as the housemates are also ready to give the vibes. Diana who is one of the housemates from Edo State has disclosed to her fellow housemates that many guys thinks she is too expensive to maintain. According to her, she...
RRAD: https://www.tiznaija.com/2022/07/bbn-guys-think-i-am-too-expensive-for.html
Re: Bbnaija: Men Thinks I'm Too Expensive To Maintain- Diana| Tiz Naija by BigBills: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Is currently single, because men tends to run away from her after seeing what she wears on a daily basis
Re: Bbnaija: Men Thinks I'm Too Expensive To Maintain- Diana| Tiz Naija by BigBills: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
The Edo born housemate was said to be born in France, but now living in Abuja, the federal capital territory of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

TV Broadcaster Rufai Oseni Threatens To Call The Governor On Cops / Phyna Wins 2022 Bbnaija Levelup Edition / Powerful Supernatural Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.