Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (19577 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bestman09(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by adecz: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
undecided

Plateau always has a way of coming
up with very dry, boring dudes on BBN.. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by OtunbaStixx23: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
That sign on his forehead... terrorist in the house
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
bamcur:
I pity those who watch this
People like us that watch the show pity you
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
stanech:
I no wan meet am. Na by force?
Yet you read, open the thread, and commented?

Who is deceiving who?
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AishaDant(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
He is handsome and has nice lips. smiley
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AishaDant(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:
That sign on his forehead... terrorist in the house

That is a terrible thing to say. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by texhstan: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta4SbFkcRcg

Full Name: Ismail Rukuba Ahalu

Khalid doesn’t like to beat around the bush when it comes to relationships, and his idea of fun is hanging out with the right people, having meaningful conversations and engaging in extreme sports.

Watch all for free here:

[url]movies.texhtok.co[/url]
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ggop: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ggop: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good for him. He will be a star
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ggop: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good for him.

He will shine like a diamond.

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by texhstan: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

Khalid doesn’t like to beat around the bush when it comes to relationships, and his idea of fun is hanging out with the right people, having meaningful conversations and engaging in extreme sports.

Watch all for free here

[url]movies.texhtok.co[/url]
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Antoeni:
So none of his children would say " Daddy e joor e fi kiniy sile kokan wa ( Daddy pls rest, you look so tired pls don't let this people kee you Daddy)

Wicked people!!
This picture is golden. The man is so sick and old. Has nothing to offer for real. Done and dusted
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ppp1p: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oh
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by HeavenVGate: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
lifeandjoy:
The present state of our country should give any well meaning citizen concern. If we make another mistake we will have absolutely nothing left to call a country and a home. You can't hand over a sick county to a sick man(if you know your candidate is sick show you arse). Peter Obi is not a saint, but when you compare him with other candidates that's when you make him one.
Me and my household will vote Labor party. Obi/Datti is a movement.
You go campaign tire grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Me self I, Chronically single, I no mind if boya me and him can mingle ... But he no fit see the message sad
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why all these Bb9ja contestants look older than their age abi it's football age they are using. This one is like 4 years younger than I am but if I see am for road I go greet am say "bros good evening sir" undecided
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BePrepared: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Starships4u:
22 yrs what

Well last I remembered, my mom is 36yrs too

I'm typing from the womb if this guy is 222
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Starships4u(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
BePrepared:

I'm typing from the womb if this guy is 222

Honestly
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by yahmohy27: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
MOVIC6:
I thought head slammers don't do this and to them it's a sin, by the way won't he say his prayers too...?
Mind your words guy and be responsible
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by reeleriksen(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ismail my guy

I sabi this manchi
Proudly abusite

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VEHINTOLAR: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
lifeandjoy:
[s]The present state of our country should give any well meaning citizen concern. If we make another mistake we will have absolutely nothing left to call a country and a home. You can't hand over a sick county to a sick man(if you know your candidate is sick show you arse). Peter Obi is not a saint, but when you compare him with other candidates that's when you make him one.
Me and my household will vote Labor party[/s]. Obi/Datti is a movement.

Ode,take your Pandora criminal away from here !
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sleekfingers: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

He enjoys archery, skateboarding, basketball, watching anime and also has a keen interest in mythology. This 22-year-old freelance graphic designer and muralist from Plateau State loves to try new things and considers himself charismatic.

Khalid, who describes himself as “chronically single”, is not looking for love at the moment, but feels like he hit the jackpot where friendship is concerned, which is more than enough. He sees the Big Brother Naija House as a platform to advertise himself and meet amazing new people.

“With my talents, I know I'm supposed to do greater things than I am doing right now. My friends and family never fail to remind me, so I owe it to them and myself to be great,“ he says.

22 years? Hmmmmm
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by joyousmother2016: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Khalid is from Bassa LGA in Plateau State. He is Rukuba by tribe. His mom a practicing Christian and dad a Muslim. Khalid is brilliant and i pray he lasts long in the house.
Re: Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by MOVIC6: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
yahmohy27:

Mind your words guy and be responsible
Get lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Season Films: / Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations / Reasons You Should Dump Your Dstv Decoder And Get A Gotv Decoder Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.