Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,189 members, 7,974,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:37 PM

Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today (33403 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Channels TV Politics Today / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Tareq1105: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
When is tinubu going to grant his own interview? Or is he expecting Nigerians to vote for him without coming on air to talk to us. Anyways I see Peter Obi winning the elections next year.

This I have seen.

Go back to bed.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by onuman: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi the only lively and healthiest of the 3 foremost presidential candidates. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Emmychem(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pacesetting: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
I watched the interview and I'm even more impressed. But please stop the insult. It will not achieve anything.
Weezy463:

ODE!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by onuman: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This man is presidential

I think he needs to be more careful with the way he move about without security personnel's because 2 days ago he arrived Lagos from Abuja on Air peace airline , I was on the same flight with him the day, the way crowds flocked around him for selfie/pictures is scary ... Anything could happen

See pictures I was able to take below

Scarry really. There are too many BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers in Nigeria.

His close advisers must take note of this advice.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Azaamek(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
[[[s]s]quote author=another1 post=115084064]The man is not saying anything that will earn my vote for him.
I'll give my vote to Atiku/Okowa ticket. [/quote][/s][/s][color=#990000][/color]

But Atiku has said the things that will earn your vote?
Continue to decieve yourself. Suffer never do you abi...
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
emerged01:

I was search through the comments to see a comment like this. God bless you!
He has no idea on how to solve security issue we are having.

It is better than one who recommended recruitment of 50m youths to feed them Agbado in the morning and Cassava in the afternoon to stimulate demand and supply.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by donsheddy1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
another1:
The man is not saying anything that will earn my vote for him.
I'll give my vote to Atiku/Okowa ticket.
Your headache.
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by sweetjohn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Breaking news: The following people were caught on camera peeping Peter Obi interviews on channels: Sowore, Omokre, Tinubu, Atiku and all his bittered enemies.

It has been reported that Tinubu collapse 4 times while watching PO eloquent interview and there was many casaulties of Obi enemies in the hospital receiving treatment. But unfortunately, some may not survived.

Peter Obi no be una mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Misterdhee1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol, tinubu that brought aregbesola that wrecked osun abi
Aregbesola was a masterclass in certain aspects, especially infrastructure. In terms of that, he’s by far the best governor the state has had since 1999. He’d his issues and weaknesses too, top of which was that he’d poor understanding of financial planning. BAT appointed him as commissioner for works, and with regards to that aspect of governance, aregbe can at least point to several landmark infrastructural projects as a governor that Obi can only dream of despite huge differences in the financial capacity of anambra and osun states.

Again, mention one person who’s known as an exceptional material through Obi!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Eddygourdo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obi is going nowhere! I watched him on Channels Television a moment ago. He sounded much like a transistor radio with dying batteries or if you like, like an overused locomotive train whistle. Nothing presidential about him. Time yet to find an acceptable option. Obi's personality is below PAR. Only fools will call that lowlife president. Maybe in Afghaneastern, you never can tell.
sure. Beans and dodo , with agbado and corn sounds more presidential abi
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dapson73:

Thank you sir for subtracting 2 votes away from Atiku PDP.

It's still a plus for Asiwaju .

Keep dreaming sir ride on
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pacesetting: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
You give so much credit to Northerners. That's exactly the thinking faculty of Northern politicians.

But 2023 will shock them.
ejimatic:
How many Northeners view Channels TV? ..... Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Tareq1105: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:

In the power sector, the key to progress is for the tariffs to be raised to a level that will
1) reduce demand to our level of supply
2) enable our power companies to make enough money to pay for their expenses and necessary expansion
The result of this is that people will have as much power as they want but it will be expensive and then gradually become cheaper over time.

You even spoke better than Obi on power bcoz I picked nothing from his pilgrimage to Egypt. He couldn't analyse anything. I expected him to tell Nigeria and Nigerians what he learned in Egypt that we're not doing right here. Very disappointing trip I would say.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by donbrowser(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi's understanding of how the government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. But he doesn't have any plan per se.

Gbam!
Same way he was sugar coating things before he was elected in Anambra. The problems he states are what everyone knows. We need solutions.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by CSTRR: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Ode. Even despite his mediocre performance as a minister of power, he still can lay claim to much more governmental successes than Obi can never lay claim of. Obi literally does nothing beyond cramming all the issues with the country, which an average joe knows, and doling out inconsistent statistics. But as usual, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Which governmental success?

Do you know how many best governor awards Peter obi won even during fashola's time?

So because sanwo olu is the governor of the richest state in Nigeria and can build a few mouth watering projects, he is suddenly better than a seyi makinde?

Your fashola said electricity is not rocket science.
This is the where we need him to prove his quality and he has failed.

Go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by onuman: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
between An Atiku who jettisoned North-South Power Rotation on one hand,

And Tinubu thats old, like very Old

Tinubu also jettisoned power rotation with his refusal to microzone the presidential ticket of APC to any of the presidential materials from the SE who formed APC with Tinubu, Buhari and Atiku who joined later.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I will supply the details of the interview later..
bring it on
Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by pacesetting: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
A 1 hour interview on so many questions. How can he be precise here now?

He said an agreement should be binding. That's exactly ASUU's problem with the Fed govt.

Obi also gave example of his agreement with state ASUU when he was in Anambra.

The school is not on strike now that ASUU Nationwide is on strike because of that agreement.

How exactly do you want him to b precise?

Ventura1:
Obi is not being precise on how he'll handle education. Will he implement FG/ASUU agreement as sign?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:
Peter Obi's understanding of how the government works seems to be very shallow but he has the right priorities. Education is everything. We are in Nigeria, talking about Nigerian problems, and he's quoting statistics from outside the country. But he doesn't have any plan per se.

@seunmsg just stop that abeg. The other Aspirants don't even have a clue they are there for themselves and not the people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by OldNairalander(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tareq1105:

Leave matter, we know them, when power come now you would see a different person.

Guy I dey talk of when he was the governor of Anambra state.
I have been in a Cathedral where Imo state governor attended church and I know how the common man like me was isolated far from his entourage sitting position but I'm telling you that I sat directly behind him when he was governor of Anambra state without protocol or whatever security chasing people far from his sitting position. That's Obi for you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by kingyakos: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seun:

How can you solve a compound problem without applying statistics.
The device you're using to browse was programmed through statistics, the way u planned or programmed ur life is through statistics.
You win a war through your formation of statistics and nigeria is failing today because we fail to apply statistics in governance.

So u understand how government works more than someone who has been a governor and was successful in governance for 8yrs. Mr Sabi pass

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by frog12: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
compare with atiku. you understand atiku better even if the man dey lie

favour32:

Na deaf mute you want as President?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Misterdhee1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
CSTRR:

Which governmental success?

Do you know how many best governor awards Peter obi won even during fashola's time?

So because sanwo olu is the governor of the richest state in Nigeria and can build a few mouth watering projects, he is suddenly better than a seyi makinde?

Your fashola said electricity is not rocket science.
This is the where we need him to prove his quality and he has failed.

Go and sit down.
That you’re even comparing an Obi who you cannot point out 5 landmarks achievements he’d to a Fashola who’s widely accepted as the best governor in Nigeria since the turn of democracy shows how ignorant and dishonest you’re.

Do you know how many awards Ikpeazu has too? Perhaps he’s also a performer.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Mitsurugi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
openmine:

No need responding to him...He is an APC guy
Obi said abia state is endowed with folks that partake in many stuffs like shoes,electronics etc which can easily be exported making use of the Portharcourt port!
One of the ways to improve the value of our currency is through production and exportation...we just need to start from somewhere!

Stand tall. Your father didn't waste money.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

He also wants to turn Aba and Portharcourt to one

How this guy fool people is funny to me

Stop talking. You are becoming an embarrassment abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Udemzy05: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
When BAT go grant him own interview?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by frog12: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
you know see how atiku was clear even though he dey lie, and peter obi just dey talk back and forth like he dey afraid.

ibechris:

While do also look at him too much.

U wey no dey talk how your life be?

For u to be a presidential candidate,u must talk to people,listen and keep talking until the election day.

Reason is because u have to tell the people what u want to achieve when elected. Abi u think is about meeting people without plans.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Live On Channels TV - Politics Today by Donsheddy: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ventura1:
Obi is not being precise on how he'll handle education. Will he implement FG/ASUU agreement as sign?

But he was clear on that aspect...
Meet with the bodies involved...
Brooker a deal that will be favourable to both ASUU and f.g....
And he also agreed that lecturers are underpaid....
He can't say if he will implement 2009 agreement if he has no proper knowledge of what the deal entails...
But you can see that he's committed to resolve the issue...
Unlike this present administration that left such critical issue to linger in the hands of the Ngige

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's Chibok Girls 'seen With Boko Haram In Gwoza' / FG Unveils Take-off Of High Speed Train From Abuja To Lagos / MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.