Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. (216 Views)

Nairaland Moderators Are Been Biased Against Christians / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Why Is it that The Christians And Moslems are Calling Our Ancestors Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
How many people have complained here, about bbnaija thread, that always litters frontpage whenever the show is on... But he turn a deaf ear to y'all..

Why?

Because he knows you will always visit nairaland.
Re: Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by vikyno(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
I tire o. I thought i was the only one that noticed the nonsense.
I have vowed never to open any topic on nairaland about BBN.
So help me God!.
Re: Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by Commentor: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nairaland is an update board.

It's for all tastes.

You dont have to like everything neither are you compelled to click on them.
Re: Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by Zonefree(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
You people should stop commenting on the threads also. Talk to your fellow Nairalanders. If you stop commenting, they'll stop pushing to FP as they can't be pushing empty threads to Front page.

3 Likes

Re: Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by doggedfighter(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:
You people should stop commenting on the threads also. Talk to your fellow Nairalanders. If you stop commenting, they'll stop pushing to FP as they can't be pushing empty threads to Front page.

Sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Nairaland moderators are biased.

They'll never do what is right.
Re: Seun And His Moderators Are Calling Nairalanders Bluff. by chigoziri2403(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
There are more than twenty topic boards on naira land
Choose your genre

I abhor bbnaija, but I would not condemn those that view it

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 4 August 2022: Who Is A Meek Person? / Sharia Law Not Binding On Non-muslims, Sultan Assures Sokoto Corps Members / Entering The Ark Alone Wasn't What Saved Noah And His Household __ AJS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.