Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits (1288 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Rich4god(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
I quote him ... "THEY ARE TESTING THE WATERS, MAKING IT LOOK AS IF THE BANDITS ARE GAINING GROUND. IT'S IN THEIR GRAND PLAN TO COVER UP THE IMPOSTER COVERING THE PRESIDENT SINCE HIS DEATH. THE PRESIDENT WILL BE ABDUCTED AFTER HE STEPS DOWN. IN THE EVENT FOLLOWING THE KIDNAPPING, THE PRESIDENT WILL DIE AND THAT WILL BE USED AS A COVER TO SEND THE IMPOSTER BACK TO WHERE HE CAME FROM.

THE PLAN IS ON, LETS WATCH AS THINGS UNFOLD."

5 Likes

Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Rich4god(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
And if you look at what's happening recently, it's pointing towards the plan. Last time there was an attack on presidential advance team in Katsina, bandits threatened to kidnap the president. Today, there was an attack in presidential brigade.

What's the next in plan.

3 Likes

Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Jostoman: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
We are watching the script and the movie they are acting for us.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
What's the name of this movie?

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Rich4god(m): 5:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Jostoman:
We are watching the script and the movie they are acting for us.

Surely, we are watching.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by GamalNasser: 5:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Rich4god:
And if you look at what's happening recently, it's pointing towards the plan. Last time there was an attack on presidential advance team in Katsina, bandits threatened to kidnap the president. Today, there was an attack in presidential brigade.

What's the next in plan.

I think the plan is more like to handover to the islamists with style that the govt was overun

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by backtovillage: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Doesn't add up.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Lanretoye(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2022
backtovillage:
Doesn't add up.
na everybody get sense?,the situation of this country don make some people craze.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Rich4god:
I quote him ... "THEY ARE TESTING THE WATERS, MAKING IT LOOK AS IF THE BANDITS ARE GAINING GROUND. IT'S IN THEIR GRAND PLAN TO COVER UP THE IMPOSTER COVERING THE PRESIDENT SINCE HIS DEATH. THE PRESIDENT WILL BE ABDUCTED AFTER HE STEPS DOWN. IN THE EVENT FOLLOWING THE KIDNAPPING, THE PRESIDENT WILL DIE AND THAT WILL BE USED AS A COVER TO SEND THE IMPOSTER BACK TO WHERE HE CAME FROM.

THE PLAN IS ON, LETS WATCH AS THINGS UNFOLD."

Possible.

A Fulani man told me it's not Buhari that is in Aso rock. I laughed at it and tried to convince him that it's Buhari that is in Aso rock. He didn't only laugh at me but was angry that I was foolish like the rest of Nigerians. He just ended the taught. Say Nigerians dey mumu.

2 Likes

Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Bizibi(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Una don start!!!!
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Mrexcell(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2022
The people in aso rock definitely have an evil plan ahead they are allowing the bandits to be heavily empowered financially for a purpose. The next govt will really have a lot on their hands next year.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Rich4god(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2022
backtovillage:
Doesn't add up.

Is there anything that adds up in this administration.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Rich4god(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2022
Lanretoye:
na everybody get sense?,the situation of this country don make some people craze.

Even the govt too are crazy.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Sukersoc: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2022
The way the so called president dey take travel at the slightest opportunity dey wonder me. If they have thier way, they'll want him to live outside nigeria it seems, while the real people in power run things and actualize thier mission for nigeria.

This early morning, the president has blocked the major airport highway in Abuja, preventing the masses from going to go get thier daily bread on top all the hardship wey dey. And to think that we(myself included) no fit organise ourselves block this man from this him every week travel jamboree, makes me wonder the kind of people we black people really are. A man whose house is on fire is busy partying... even a monarchy can't be this bad. We deserve whatever the white man calls us or does to us.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Rich4god(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Who has seen Buba Galadima's comment on FP. There are gradually making it seem that it's not a big deal if the president is kidnapped.

Then boom, they will kidnap him and use it to perfect their plan.
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by RenaissanceGuy: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Possible.

A Fulani man told me it's not Buhari that is in Aso rock. I laughed at it and tried to convince him that it's Buhari that is in Aso rock. He didn't only laugh at me but was angry that I was foolish like the rest of Nigerians. He just ended the taught. Say Nigerians dey mumu.
Very true. I heard the impostor is being paid $500M every week whilst the UK is paid $100B per month, to keep it secret gringrin

1 Like

Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
We are watching.. till today, no explanation as to how rats invaded aso rock.. Let us see how it will play out
Re: See What Someone Said About President Buhari And Bandits by Femifasola: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Possible.

AN IMAGINARY FULANI Man who's a brother to the so called impostor told u. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Sarki Used Money Donated By Obidients To Buy Car Being Used For Atiku Campaign / Peter Obi's CCP Economic Model / Nigeria Will Sink If Nigerians Vote In Tinubu. Yoruba Preacher Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.