Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Make Money With Palmplay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Palmplay (554 Views)

How Instagram Comedians Make Money With Memes / How To Recieve Money With Paypal / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Palmplay by jpeevibes(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi dear nairalanders , i come in peace with good news . you might have heard of Palmplay yes .palm play is an app for transferring funds paying bills and etc..
You can get more info here
www.palmplay.com
By the way most people don't know you can also make money with this,app ......
Using the Refer and Earn section
Which I will be discussing ...
Palm play offers a customer rewarding venture through the refer and earn ..

HOW IT WORKS!?!!!!!!!
1.Download the palmplay app through play store or apple store(iOS)
2.sign up / register using your legal name and etc.
3.Use this invitation code "LDJSA0 "
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO USE THAT CODE is to get 100palmpoint ,#300 naira plus 200MB
4.Input Verification code which will be sent to your number ...
You have completed registration.
Then come back for more information on how to start earning
Many are benefiting yet don't let others know I want to let you know so that we all will benefit
Call 08124127714
For more / any inquiry s

(1) (Reply)

Carbonado Diamond / Lithium Nigeria / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.