Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,479 members, 7,917,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:46 AM

Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) (3004 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Thisdaylive: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lady chops off boyfriend's dreadlocks as he was asleep (video)

https://trendytalker.com/lady-chops-off-boyfriends-dreadlocks-as-he-was-asleep-video/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Try this with Burna Boy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Simp. Before she went this length, he must have tolerated numerous shit from her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Nonexisting1: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
The moment you open your mouth to tell a vaginarian I love you, you have given her the key to your destruction be it low level or high level destruction. This is how it starts, from hair cutting to head cutting. Well, it's not my worry because I've sworn never to make this my previous life available to any abortionist child murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Moloso(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thisdaylive:

https://trendytalker.com/lady-chops-off-boyfriends-dreadlocks-as-he-was-asleep-video/
Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Enny2013(f): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ha! She must collect o.
Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Myhusband(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Delilah 2022 version, see the guy, see Samson

5 Likes

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by dnawah(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Thisdaylive:

Samson and Dilila, reloaded.

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Das1mama: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Thisdaylive:

Pls is the name of the man Samson? and the Lady Delilah? I see Vawulence loading.... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by blaquebelle: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Is she reenacting Delilah or sumn

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Alapojamesy: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Typical example of
Samson and Delilah.
They should pluck out his two eyes and jail him.
He'll pray to God for being a simp and daft..
God will surely forgive him..
We all know the story na
He died with the philistine

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by DannyWalker: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2022
Poor drama

See drama here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z5UhVSAe2o&t=3s

Remember to subscribe

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by mytime24(f): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2022
Delilah season2 wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Silvernus2020(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
cheesy

Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Johnsown1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sampson and Delilah
Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Amotekun777: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Samson... grin
Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by Nukilia: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good girl
Re: Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) by BeanmanX(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
The guy is a big simp

(1) (Reply)

Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / Please Recommend Good Condom That Don't Burst And Make Someone Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.