Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

Wow!!!! So Interesting Try Nd Read - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wow!!!! So Interesting Try Nd Read (301 Views)

Wow! Check Out The Best 3D Professional Logo Design On Narialand / 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know / Bonanza Buy And Get Free Gift Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!!! So Interesting Try Nd Read by ayodeji40(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
In life everyone has a dream,we must strive hard to make those dreama come true, Your dreams are different from my own we can't have the same dreams together,dreams are different. In this thread I would love to tell You about my dreams I wish to achieve in life. My name is Fayemi Victor,Right from my junior schools I have always have this talent of creativity I love creating things so as to serve a useful purpose for humanity.My first project was an rc car all what I used in creating it was local materials which was cardboard, stick sweet, straw and bottle cover.I never believe I could do it until It worked.I continue to create more like tricycle, electric socket, reading glass, Air condition, solar car , solar power bank and speed boat When I reached jss3 My love for robot was really strong I love robot I always which to create one I made a research on the internet about robot I grew more knowledge on it with the research I made.I wanted to build an obstacles avoid robot car just a small size, but I needed some electronic part like ultrasonic sensors it would be the one to detect any object, Arudino it is the brain of the robot the ultrasonic sensors send signal to the Arudino that there is an obstacle then the arudino change the direction of the car had it been I had this I would have created my own but no money to buy it they are expensive to buy. My dream to become a robotic engineer, why I choose it is because I want Nigeria to become top ten technological countries in the world so as to attract foreign investors to our country.Also I notice it that they are insecurity in our country the main reason for this is #lack of employment# if my dreams are achieved I would employ, help people financially, give them Hope to rise again. One of the things that may not make my dreams to be achieved is lack of financial assistance as you know robotic engineering course is not in Nigeria but in outside country like United kingdom, USA, Japan and more but my parents don't have the money to send me aboard to study I know if they have they would send me because I know them they don't play with our education.Please I really need scholarship to study in United kingdom in Oxford university my best subject are physics and mathematics.I would be happy if I am given a scholarship I strongly believe in God almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!!!! So Interesting Try Nd Read by Brendaniel: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
I pray help comes your way from God almighty...
Re: Wow!!!! So Interesting Try Nd Read by ayodeji40(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
I pray help comes your way from God almighty...
Amen thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Amazon Virtual Assistant And Make Money Fast / How To Switch On Professional Mode On Facebook / Anyone Who Is Into Lasers? I Need Someone Knowledgeable On Lasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.