Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Praying Your Way Into August. Declare These Upon Yourself! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying Your Way Into August. Declare These Upon Yourself! (338 Views)

Declare These Prayers Point Upon Your Family To Overcome Challenges. Click Link. / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying Your Way Into August. Declare These Upon Yourself! by apstpaulg(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Brethren life and death is in the power of the tongue. In the midst of all prayers, breaking self imposed curses, that is to say, those curses knowingly or unknowingly you place on yourselves are mostly the hardest to break free from. Quite harder than parental curses or curses of former sexual partners. These are the three most effective curses affecting humans today. But the Lord is by our side, we shall not be moved in Jesus name. Amen

Make this declaration, believe, keep a positive spirit, and so shall it be unto you by God's grace. Amen.

(1) LORD, I COME TO YOUR THRONE OF MERCY, LET YOUR MERCY SPEAK FOR ME, IN JESUS NAME (Psalm 51:10-12).

(2) LORD I BREAK MYSELF FREE BY YOUR GRACE, I ESCAPE FROM EVERY PRISON OF PARENTAL CURSES OF WHICH HAS CAGED MY DESTINY SO FAR, IJN (Isaiah 49:24-25).

(3) LORD, I FREE MYSELF FROM THE EVIL SHACKLES CREATED BY EVIL SOUL TIES FROM MY FORMER SEXUAL PARTNERS, BY YOUR GREAT POWER, CREAT A PERMERNENT SEPARATION BETWEEN ME AND SUCH SET BACK, IJN (Isaiah 54:17).

(4) LORD, BY YOUR MERCY, GRACE AND FAVOUR, I CANCEL OUTRIGHTLY, EVERY SELF IMPOSED CURSES WORKING AGAINST MY DESTINY. WHETHER I SAID THEM CONSCIOUSLY OR UNCONSCIOUSLY, I STAND BY YOUR WORD, USING MY SAME VERY TONGUE TO NOLIFY AND RENDER SUCH CURSES IMPOTENT HENCEFORTH, IN THE AFFAIRS OF MY LIFE, IJN (Jeremiah 29:11).

(5) POWERS BEYOND MY CONTROL, PROJECTING EVIL INTO THE JOURNEY OF MY LIFE, LORD RENDER THEM POWERLESS, AND LEAD ME IN THE REST OF MY LIFE JOURNEY, IJN.

(6) LORD, PUT ME ON MY SIT OF DIVINE RECOGNITION THIS VERY YEAR 2022, IJN.

(7) LORD, POSITION ME FOR RELEVANCE IN TJE COMING MONTH OF AUGUST, IJN.

(cool LORD, GIVE MORE GRACE FOR THIS SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR 2022, THAT I MAY ACCOMPLISH MY SET GOALS, IJN.

(9) LORD, IN ALL MY PLANS FOR THIS YEAR AND LIFETIME, I NEED YOUR DIVINE BACKING, GRANT ME YOUR DIVINE BACKUP, IJN.

(10) LORD, GRANT ME THE FAVOUR THAT WILL PROPEL ME INTO AN ENVIABLE HEIGHT THIS YEAR 2022, IJN (Psalm 102:13).

Try praying, meditate on the word of God to back up your prayers, and you are surely testimony bound, in Jesus name. Amen

For counsel and prayers (Deliverance) call...
Apostle Paul Eshiet" 08025171023 (WhatsApp and text) or 08142304453 (direct calls). Remain blessed).

1 Like

Re: Praying Your Way Into August. Declare These Upon Yourself! by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
apstpaulg:
Brethren life and death is in the power of the tongue. In the midst of all prayers, breaking self imposed curses, that is to say, those curses knowingly or unknowingly you place on yourselves are mostly the hardest to break free from. Quite harder than parental curses or curses of former sexual partners. These are the three most effective curses affecting humans today. But the Lord is by our side, we shall not be moved in Jesus name. Amen
The only one who can curse or bless anyone who truly believes in Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ alone. undecided

What this means is if you believe still that you are under a curse of men whom you call your enemies, then your major problem isn't those men but the fact that you don't truly believe in Jesus Christ yourself. undecided

So instead of expending your energy trying to pray away curses, you should instead spend your strength working on your relationship with Jesus Christ and this entails learning to live in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Praying Your Way Into August. Declare These Upon Yourself! by apstpaulg(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
God bless though.
Re: Praying Your Way Into August. Declare These Upon Yourself! by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
apstpaulg:
God bless though.
This is what it means to be of Jesus Christ. All you have to do, no matter what the situation and no matter what your mind tells you, is to continue diligently in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments. That is the solution to every tribulation and suffering you may face in Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Is Going To The NORTH, What I Saw In My Vision / God Didn’t Do Nothing For Me When I Was Broke – Popular Pastor Tobi Adegboyega / Ogo Ilorin Issues Quit Notice To Traditional Worshipers In The Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.