Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To (473 Views)

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Would You Prefer being lied to If The Truth Would Hurt/break Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To by TMTR: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2022

I came across this , from there to Instagram and twitter, omoooo, come and see bashing even foreign women follow choke mouth cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7245706/buchi-solomon-fiance-youre-not

But let's be realistic, what is wrong with what he said, is she the most beautiful or the most intelligent, no she isn't undecided then why all these females dragging him by the balls and asking his woman to leave him, come on undecided

I am sure if he had called her the most beautiful, the most intelligent, no one would have dragged him but is that the truth honestly

See why I say this females like being lied to, they love the illusion, the mental picture that you give them even if it's not truth as long as it makes them feel good, it's alright..

Woe to the man that thinks being honest with women will get you anywhere grin

I no fit laugh grin
Re: Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To by Nyascobar1414: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Let these simps get burnt,that's the only remedy.
Re: Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To by Bluezy13(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Forget What They Say, Women Love Being Lied To by Prettygirl200(f): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
I don't ooo honestly I don't a truthful partner is all I want.

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Girl Is Pregnant For 88-year-old Man, Says She Love Him / Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fuckmate? / My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.