Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) (2912 Views)

Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later. / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / This Nigerian Woman Was Found Dead In France At Her Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by BloggerUche: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
One thing that scares me to dea.th about these kidnapping stuff is for those that don’t have money to even pay as ransom what happens to their relative?
And these kidnappers are just kidnapping anybody they see, before it used to be rich people’s relatives or children, nowadays everyone dey collect. Nawaoh.
Everyone stay safe and vigilant abeg

See mOre photos :

https://reloaded.ng/this-kidnapping-thing-don-dey-tire-me-see-what-happened-to-a-nigerian/

1 Share

Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by Bluntguy: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
All these happening under a so called army general and a sick, old shaking man wants to continue from where the incompetent general stops. Infact, darkness and light are contending for the soul of Nigeria but light will always triumph over darkness. Vote for Peter Obi in the coming elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by BadNews: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by mytime24(f): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Evilmen
Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by IamANigerianMan: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
The same tweeter used to fight SARS is now use for complain
Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by mccloud224(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
The same tweeter used to fight SARS is now use for complain

Oga SARS...

Get used to the program!!!
Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by mccloud224(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
All these happening under a so called army general and a sick, old shaking man wants to continue from where the incompetent general stops. Infact, darkness and light are contending for the soul of Nigeria but light will always triumph over darkness. Vote for Peter Obi in the coming elections.

The old general is long dead. The imposter being paraded is a body-double. Almost every president is the world has a few...Obama had several, same with Trump, Gaddafi z you name it. You have an army of EXACT look alikes of different races scattered all over the world. I have seen 3 that look EXACTLY like me but they are females (two Asians and one white... Scary sh*t yo!!!).

Google "Obama body double" to start with.
Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by kollinz1234(m): 4:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Good thing is that the spate of insecurity is now getting to the so called elites. It simply means that it is coming to an end.
Re: This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) by adecz: 5:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari has given his educated Fulani
brothers juicy positions in government.❌❌❌

For the uneducated, illiterate savages in
the bush and neighboring countries, he has
allowed them to operate freely as bandits
and kidnappers across Nigeria to settle
themselves while he is in power.

God no dey sleep❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Thread On The Guy's Neck? / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay / Viewers Discretion: Lifeless Bodies Of The Prison Break Victims In Abakaliki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.