Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,400 members, 7,944,039 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Chief Dr George Mogahlu Emerges Winner Of Business Day Award Of Excellence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Dr George Mogahlu Emerges Winner Of Business Day Award Of Excellence. (142 Views)

Obaseki Trumps Ize-iyamu 57% To 40%, Emerges Winner In CHANNELS TV Debaters Poll / Issue-based Polity. Why Not Have A Party With Osinbajo, Obi And Mogahlu In It? / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Dr George Mogahlu Emerges Winner Of Business Day Award Of Excellence. by Paschal2806: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
*CHIEF DR MOGHALU EMERGES WINNER OF BUSINESS DAY AWARD OF EXCELLENCE IN PUBLIC SERVICE*

The Managing Director of National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA), Chief Dr. George Moghalu and nine others have emerged as winners of the BusinessDay Excellence in Public Service Award 2021.

The NIWA boss, Dr. Moghalu, while receiving the award in Abuja, expressed his commitment to improve on his pace and achieve more results.

“I am happy that I was recognized for my service.

” When you are recognized by people who are watching you unconsciously and all of a sudden they write to inform you they have been following your activities and they want to recognize you, naturally the reaction is to feel happy, that is the truth, I feel happy about it.

”Yes, for any recognition like this it brings about more work, what they have done is to encourage me to keep working at my pace.

” The award will encourage me to improve on my pace to achieve more results.

”And so I see it as a driving force; somebody telling you, you are doing well, continue, that is exactly what it is,” Moghalu said.

Other awardees includes: The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola; Commissioner for Insurance, National Insurance Commission (NAICOM), Sunday Thomas, Managing Director, North-East Development Commission (NEDC) Mohammed Alkali, Chairman/Chief Executive National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Brigadier General Mohammed Buba Marwa, Executive Vice Chairman/Chief Executive, National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure, Engr. Prof. Mohammed Dani Haruna, the Permanent Secretary, State House, Presidential Villa, Abuja, Alhaji Tijjani Idris Umar and Corporate Recipient, Niger Power Holding Company (NDPHC), were also awarded for excellent performance.

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Have A Monarchy President, If He Chooses Not To Perform Impeach??? / Nigeria Is Broke. Please Help / The Voice Of One Crying In The Wilderness-balanced Ticket Or Balanced Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.