Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

This Secret Could Scatter My Wedding Or My Life-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Secret Could Scatter My Wedding Or My Life-pls Advise (728 Views)

Please Help! Should I Attend The Wedding Or Not? / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Secret Could Scatter My Wedding Or My Life-pls Advise by jojo2023: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi......,

Three years ago, I was in school, my final year. I had a close friend who’s mother was ill with kidney problem. So, she had to move out of the hostel to stay with her mother to care for her since she is the only girl out of four children. It was hard for her to also combine her courses in school, so I used to help her copy her notes, do her assignment and during exam time, I used to go to her house to read with her so she can catch up.

Her family became like mine. The boys were working and some schooling so while I assisted my friend with her studies, she assisted her mom who also had a nurse that comes to see her few times in a week. As things got worse, with their mother’s health, things got really tough for the family as they watched their mother gradually slip away.

One day, my friend asked me to help her take food to her dad’s office …. that the father was not eating properly and its slowly beginning to affect his health. I agreed and took the food to her father. When I got to the father’s office, he is a Barrister. The office was empty. I think he was not able to handle cases because of his wife’s state of health. I met only the security man who told me oga is in his office.

When I got inside, I kept calling him….daddy where are you, etc….eventually…he answered and said, who is that…I answered is chichi…he asked me to come in. When I got in, he seemed very happy to see me. I told him I brought food for him cos his daughter was worried he has not eaten. He asked me to dish the food which I did. He asked me to wait and eat with him. I told him no cos the food wont be enough for both of us. He was very happy and asked me to always come around to visit him in the office cos I made him happy .

To me, I just wanted him to be happy same way I wanted my friend to be happy. They were all going through this situation very hard. So, the next time my friend asked me to take food to her dad, I gladly went. This time the secretary was there but soon as I came, he sent her on an errand and asked me to come into his office. He ate his food. We were gisting as he was eating.

After eating, he asked me to share his meat at least, if I will not eat with him…he asked me to come and take the meat from his plate, I got up and went to take the meat…as I did…he pulled me close and I was shocked…he was pleading with me…that he has not had s3x since his wife fell ill for over 2 years. That he has fallen in love with me cos I made him happy.

Truthfully, I was confused but he said I am like an angel God sent to comfort his family and he really needs my comfort too…that he is tired of acting so strong…that he needs someone to hug him and show him love. That made me feel like I needed to be there for him. So, I allowed him…he kissed me and began to squeeze my breasts…he made love to me.

After that, he was so happy and asked me to forgive him, that it will never happen again. He asked me if I was on any contraceptive, I said no, so he gave me money to buy postinor. After that day, I started to avoid him. He noticed and kept sending me texts to forgive him, that he was very weak that day. I said ok…no problem but I will not let it happen again cos that is like betraying my friend and his sick wife. He agreed.

After like eight months later, his wife......

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-this-secret-could-scatter-my-wedding-or-my-life-pls-advise/
Re: This Secret Could Scatter My Wedding Or My Life-pls Advise by Shalommy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Story of an olosho... Chaii.. It tickles my anus cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Secret Could Scatter My Wedding Or My Life-pls Advise by fourboys: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nonsense stories no dey tire una...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: Bad Teen Getting Banged By 5 Guys / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / My Step Father Just Proposed Love To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.