Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants (22546 Views)

Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra / Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Drsmartphilips: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

One day, una fear will catch up with una. Igbo Man must be president come 2023. I love Ibo more than my tribe. They are productive and achiever. Come 2023, Ibo man will be President of this country. I ask again, why is every tribe scared of an Ibo Presidency?
you must be a bastard to love flatirons must than your tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why won't they be when u guys have completely destroyed this nation beyond repair

People are dying

People need help

Is a crime to exist in Africa

Are other continent not human like us?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Gandollar(f): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
omenka:
Is your mother an IPOB member? wink
Kikikiki grin grin

E for good make Ipob yank your preek off roast chop for supporting evil men.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Doyou2019: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Daddyyin:
We know their trademark, too much lies. It’s impossible to be Obi’s supporter and make heaven

And that's why you're in a shithole where life is hard for both old and young.

Just emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for the sake of your generations to come. Politicians don't care where you're Batified or Obidient . The one thing on their mind na to inflict more suffering on your poor souls.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Gohs: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Obi fans just want a better life for themselves and their families — that's all

When Peter Obi becomes president next year, we will see the real CHANGE in Nigeria's economy!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by ObidientFC: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
The mods here are biased towards Peter Obi. They hurriedly push to front page anything against Peter Obi.

I made a thread about Deji demanding 250M from Peter Obi to mobile online support for him , but the mods didn't push it to front page but we're quick to push Deji reply to the tweet.

Make Una continue

Here is the tweet https://www.nairaland.com/7247563/man-accused-deji-adeyanju-demanding
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Gandollar(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
omenka:
Your mom seems to be very poor at keeping secrets. But it's all good. smiley
See Mumu grin
If Dem call your mama now, you go begin wail like little girls calling mods grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by nkem1992: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
JAMO84:
Igbo should know this, an Igbo man will never be President in this country unless one of these two happen:

1. An Igbo man is VP and the President dies

2. Igbo bury their pride and align with Yoruba

No matter what happens between Igbo and hausa Fulani, they would rather drink poison than vote for Igbo.

Hausa will never vote for Peter Obi. And if Atiku become president, after 8 years, his people will not support him if he try to impose an Igbo successor.

I know you Igbo people will not agree, but your only path to the Presidency is through the support of the South West.

I AM DONE TALKING
If tinubu is the best you got down west, we will eternally not support you, let the north continue till eternity, we will never support evil in attempt to be be politically correct or calculative. How do you expect us to support APC after 7 years of failure.
How do you expect us to support tinubu, who is surrounded by northern terrorist apologist and supporters.
How do you expect us to support tinubu, thereby supporting the catastrophic apc structure
How do you expect us to support a MM ticket.
Tinubu is damn to old to handle the rigours of presiding over Nigerian.
We envisaged what could happen if
Becomes president, and he didn't disappoint us, I assure Tinubu would do worst than Buhari. You lose igbo support the day money and sentiment won over competency and intelligence.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by MartinsD12(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Two-faced activist, Deji Adeyanju, has again debunked a tweet he made himself about Peter Obi offering him money.

Mr Deji had accused Obi of offering him money which he rejected. He then debunked it almost immediately by deleting the tweet. Unfortunately for him, the tweet was spotted by Sahara Reporters before it was gone. As soon as SR published it, Mr Deji popped up a disclaimer almost immediately debunking it. He also accused Sahara Reporters of reporting what he didn't say.

However, the double-tongue activist, earlier today, trashed his own disclaimer again.

According to him,

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1551856104824606721?t=NtjQfMFiK6YiZwJAr2Cmxg&s=19
Mumu deji who knows him , is it not the same deji that carry out our mumu don do protest with 70 years old man Charly boy them tear gas am , deji sold out , mumu is now looking for Atiku money to chop , what is this guy achievement even as a PDP member what has he contributed, he is very useless just like Reno omokri in PDP, atiku will never become president of Nigeria, Peter obi will become president that's why most of these jobless Twitter PDP sycophants like deji and Reno omokri are feeling the heat , these people are jobless they are afraid because they know atiku will never win with peter obi popularity increasing everyday , very selfish looking people, all they want is to be given a job in government, you will remain jobless, atiku will not win .
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
JAMO84:
Igbo should know this, an Igbo man will never be President in this country unless one of these two happen:

No matter what happens between Igbo and hausa Fulani, they would rather drink poison than vote for Igbo.

Hausa will never vote for Peter Obi. And if Atiku become president, after 8 years, his people will not support him if he try to impose an Igbo successor.

I know you Igbo people will not agree, but your only path to the Presidency is through the support of the South West.

I AM DONE TALKING

Mtchew
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Jnana19(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Big lies media wash all lies
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know it is only Peter Obi that reject pension payment and juicy jumbo payment amongst all the ex governors in Nigeria? Do you know Obi left over N28 billion raw cash and over N128 billion in investments in the cover of Anambra while leaving office? Do you know Anambra is the 3rd richest state in Nigeria and could you believe that if subsequent governors have moved in the pace Peter Obi left Anambra, the state would have been the richest in Nigeria? Do you know Obi can turn around the quagmire we found ourselves in Nigeria and make this country the envy of other nations? We have tried North, we have tried West, it is time we try East. Support Obi and liberate your country if you're not wicked.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by harmony75: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Reno, deji what's that Niger delta Asiri dokubo are all children of lie Mohammed nuisance!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by JAMO84: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
nkem1992:

If tinubu is the best you got down west, we will eternally not support you, let the north continue till eternity, we will never support evil in attempt to be be politically correct or calculative. How do you expect us to support APC after 7 years of failure.
How do you expect us to support tinubu, who is surrounded by northern terrorist apologist and supporters.
How do you expect us to support tinubu, thereby supporting the catastrophic apc structure
How do you expect us to support a MM ticket.
Tinubu is damn to old to handle the rigours of presiding over Nigerian.
We envisaged what could happen if
Becomes president, and he didn't disappoint us, I assure Tinubu would do worst than Buhari. You lose igbo support the day money and sentiment won over competency and intelligence.
Oga, me I don talk my own

Keep looking for 1 billion reasons not to support Tinubu
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Daddyyin: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Doyou2019:

And that's why you're in a shithole where life is hard for both old and young.

Just emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for the sake of your generations to come. Politicians don't care where you're Batified or Obidient . The one thing on their mind na to inflict more suffering on your poor souls.

Dindinrin, so you don run comot for house? Mental slavery is when when I don’t believe in your Obi lies? Mumu
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by nkem1992: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
JAMO84:
Oga, me I don talk my own

Keep looking for 1 billion reasons not to support Tinubu
Are the reasons not valid?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by onuman: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Obi is a clean man unlike that cocaine pusher and thief.

Urchins go and kee yourselves

Lol.
To label Peter Obi and his fans as liars is the new modus operandi for anti-Peter Obi groups, after they have searched every corner but could find no incriminating eveidences to lynch him with.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Doyou2019: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Daddyyin:

I'm a Dindinrin omo , na so I run comot for my papa house? I'm a confirmed Mumu
grin
Pele o Mr Didinrin omo. You will soon get well, se o gbo?
Urchins are so poorly trained and uncouth, you can't even make them reason and respond like civilized humans
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by onuman: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING

Tinubu should rather collapse his campaign and join Peter Obi.
Given Nigeria's lopsided political structure, no Yoruba or Igbo can win Nigeria's presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.

Fools everywhere.

Take this to the CBN.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by seunjungle1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
These are part of the lies we are talking about...obi left raw cash of 28billion naira, Na you and him count the money? You are stvpid for that. Their lies they catch fire instantly.
Yeeboo self won become president of Nigeria or Zoo or Biafra.,.take one.

IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know it is only Peter Obi that reject pension payment and juicy jumbo payment amongst all the ex governors in Nigeria? Do you know Obi left over N28 billion raw cash and over N128 billion in investments in the cover of Anambra while leaving office? Do you know Anambra is the 3rd richest state in Nigeria and could you believe that if subsequent governors have moved in the pace Peter Obi left Anambra, the state would have been the richest in Nigeria? Do you know Obi can turn around the quagmire we found ourselves in Nigeria and make this country the envy of other nations? We have tried North, we have tried West, it is time we try East. Support Obi and liberate your country if you're not wicked.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Corto: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Two-faced activist, Deji Adeyanju, has again debunked a tweet he made himself about Peter Obi offering him money.

Mr Deji had accused Obi of offering him money which he rejected. He then debunked it almost immediately by deleting the tweet. Unfortunately for him, the tweet was spotted by Sahara Reporters before it was gone. As soon as SR published it, Mr Deji popped up a disclaimer almost immediately debunking it. He also accused Sahara Reporters of reporting what he didn't say.

However, the double-tongue activist, earlier today, trashed his own disclaimer again.

According to him,

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1551856104824606721?t=NtjQfMFiK6YiZwJAr2Cmxg&s=19

Comrade Isonu

Stomach Infrastructure Comrade, eleriibu
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by LordOfTheGame: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Deji is only remarketing himself in the site of the few people who saw him as an activist or a youth to look up to.
Deji leave Peter Obi alone and focus on marketing your candidate, Obi will be fine.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by BESTScientist1: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
I'm south west, who is contesting there?
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by HIPROFILE(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oga leave us like that…we want to be liars if we dont take over from lai Muhammed who else will.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Daddyyin: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin
Pele o Mr Didinrin omo. You will soon get well, se o gbo?
Urchins are so poorly trained and uncouth, you can't even make them reason and respond like civilized humans

Which part of your life is as hard as rock? Your name is still Dindinrin. Na you no wetin dey pursue you
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by GodisFirst: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
the name Peter Obi is giving these fools that has been disturbing people sleepless nights because they have been defeated in their own designed home game.
Deji Aya wetin and Reno Omo gini are now wailing because they have been outsmarted by others, they can no longer justify the money they collected from politicians as the politicians have seen that they are just overrated.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by Franking: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Tinumbu fans are saints and angels. Tinumbu himself is God.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants by 9japride(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Deji, Reno and Bashir all belong to same whatsapp group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Governorship Elections: ICIR Fact Checks / Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London / Jonathan's Campaign Office Accused Of Releasing $20,000 To Disrupt Buhari's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.