Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC (25247 Views)

They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri / 1,723 Contractors Received N70bn Without Mobilising To Site ―Reps / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by Fmghewzy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

Fmghewzy, come and see what I am going through. sad

The very few chronic mad ones.lol.

But I guess you guys already reconciled
Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by VenumX: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fmghewzy:

The very few chronic mad ones.lol.

But I guess you guys already reconciled

I still dey suspect you. One day, I will know your alternate monikers. undecided
Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by Fmghewzy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
VenumX:

I still dey suspect you. One day, I will know your alternate monikers. undecided

There is no need to suspect me naa.
Why would I lie about having an alternate account lol .

Honestly I don't have
Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by VenumX: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Fmghewzy:

There is no need to suspect me naa.
Why would I lie about having an alternate account lol .

Honestly I don't have
Ok. lipsrsealed

Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by limeta(f): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dagger111:

Na mumu u be, if they attack Lagos, shey una Igbos too safe for Lagos? We know una, you guys keep praying Lagos should fall, forgotten that Lagos is feeding your regions massively. F∞ls.

Your stupidity made you call me igbo when you don't know me that's how small your brain is
Lagos is built and sustained on niger delta oil money
So stuff you
Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by Dagger111(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
limeta:

Your stupidity made you call me igbo when you don't know me that's how small your brain is
Lagos is built and sustained on niger delta oil money
So stuff you

Werey dey disguise.
Re: ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC by FarmTech(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:
Perhaps people actually felt Obadiah malaifa was making noise when he said they plan to start a war in Nigeria inorder to hold on to power bfr 2023 and as it stands atm, Only the Igbos are ready to face these fulani demons blood and bullet for bullet if they bring war. I just wish our governors in the SW can see the hand writing on the wall and plan towards giving Amotekun better guns cuz fire is no longer on the mountain but it's bout consuming the mountain o
And Buhari said that Nigeria's unity beyond 2023 is his greatest priority. Let's be watching.

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Niger Delta Avengers Meet Kachikwu At Delta State Government House(pics) / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen - APPLY NOW