Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,786 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

2greidz Efejene Wife And Childrens (family Nairaland Forums) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2greidz Efejene Wife And Childrens (family Nairaland Forums) (396 Views)

My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2greidz Efejene Wife And Childrens (family Nairaland Forums) by tugreidzefejene(f): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2022
God’stime Avwenaghegha Efejene was born on (August 3rd 2001) at urhodo community and grow up in Jesse Town.

God'stime A. Efejene know as called 2Greidz, 2Grade Efejene has no children and kids. 2Greidz Efejene still going to school under control of (Mom & Dad) Parents, and He is at the time concentrating on building his career to a whole new level that could make him forever an iconic world star. King Of Music World (KMW)

As of the time concentrating on education and music career, 2Greidz does not has a child.

2Greidz Speaking in 2022 publicly with Dad and Mom predicting on plan to has wife & kids, after graduation from School.

2Greidz Efejene In Secondary School photos SSS2 Artist class. Idjerhe Grammar School, Jesse Town during 2020⤵️

(1) (Reply)

German Used Irons For Sell / Relocation Sales - Sold / Court Injunction On Drinking Joint With Noise Nuisance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.