Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) (24423 Views)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / BBNaija: Amaka Catches Daniella & Khalid Cuddling Under The Duvet Again (Video) / BBNaija: Amaka And Phyna Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by olympianares: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Onogiede:
I u damn serous, #200,..you need slap
Lols
you been dey expect $200

Wake up bro
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Samskid310(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Watched the part where Amaka said she's curvy asf
Nah you just fat asf
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by OgaDeyVex: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Following The Thread
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Emeka71(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2022
This people have started.
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by lathrowinger: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
Sworn in for Biafra land.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

I won't lie, I am a big fan of BBNAIJA, just that this very one i am not interested at all. I am focusing marketing my amiable Peter Obi, campaigning in my little way for him, and to be honest, I love what I am doing more than sitting down to watch BBNaija.

Maybe next year own I will be interested after my lovely Peter Obi is sworn in.
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by DevilSignature: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I won't lie, I am a big fan of BBNAIJA, just that this very one i am not interested at all. I am focusing marketing my amiable Peter Obi, campaigning in my little way for him, and to be honest, I love what I am doing more than sitting down to watch BBNaija.

you are such a sweet darling, may God bless you for your effort and your labour and all obident labourers never be in vain. You know what sweetheart I promise I always make you winkle in bed with my God given dick.
Stay focus, I love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Kingnelson9: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It is good to be OBIDIENT.
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by deeva2: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2022
BAT 2023

Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Adebayofficial(m): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2022
Kpele oo Mr Consoler eniyan comptroller general. Na so e take dey start. grin grin
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Mandate2023: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Does BBN stops u from marketing obi, except u sef know say obi bruhaha no pass social media

Moreover what u r doing is not campaign but insulting, attacking and bullying other to support pandora lie
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Revolva:
Amaka and Phyna, two housemates of the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) season seven, have engaged in a heated argument over their team’s winning strategy.

The duo were part of the housemates unveiled on Saturday. They are currently in the second house known as ‘Level 2’.

Both ladies were initially having a conversation on how to come up with a winning strategy to defeat the ‘Level 1’ housemates.

The discussion quickly degenerated into an argument as they both threw derogatory words at each other, with Phyna referring to Amaka as “manipulative”.

Phyna said Amaka sounded like someone who wants to play mind games with everybody and that it is “irritating”.

She added that the model spoke “too much” about the other housemates.

Amaka, on the other hand, said Phyna was “senseless”. She also questioned why the “hype woman” was angry at her strategy of winning.

The confrontation almost got physical if not for Bryann’s intervention. Bryann held back Phyna who attempted to make a lunge at Amaka.

Amaka was later seen crying profusely as Bryann tried to console her.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03o7Rycc3V0
100m!!! for the winner of this senseless TV show. We have indeed misplaced our priorities.
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by pacespot(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerian men will never stop this simping attitude towards women, see how this one dey console a grown up woman like a baby. I am out of here undecided
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Fight Don start now now
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Chibaby87(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2022
I beginning to like that bryann
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Chibaby87(f): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2022
I like that bryann
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by BreakingNews21: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2022
Please, less BBNaija rubbish on the FP. Respect our browsing and reading time. And ppl don't need this distraction right now.
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by pacespot(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Kingcalls:
Big Brother is actually a case study why domestic violence is on the rise... have u all noticed over the past seasons that 90% of the fights and abuse is usually started by women ...and its always woman fighting her fellow woman or woman fighting man ... how many times have u seen men fight themselves?? Women are becoming too uncultured, disrespectful, embarrassing, uncouth, immoral , Nasty which is a shame to the society ...this is due to years of unaccountability , society seeing them like harmless , treating them like eggs , this is the result ... it will only get worse ... in the past 11 weeks , it has been reported in the news ,women have committed 28 murders against men , children and their fellow women ... Its time for men to rise and stop the corruption of the society by women... the world was sailing smoothly until the acceptance of feminism

No truer statement ever muttered in this forum. Nigerian feminism is even a worse brand of feminism than American today, this is because America has a working system that protects the rights of all citizens: men and women. If you played any feminist card in the United States and hope to succeed in victimizing an innocent man, the law will take its due cause with proper investigations conducted before the accused party is prosecuted. But here in Nigeria, you can be accused of anything by a woman and people will be blindfolded by the supposed harmless nature of her without proper investigations to decide their judgement. Men don't like each other as well in this country, and with so many simps among Nigerian men who are just looking for any means to please a woman so as to curry sexual favour from her, this also puts men at disadvantage. And given that Nigeria is governed by the whim and caprices of people, not by rule of law, men are natural victims of circumstance due to the societal sentiments that are already against them.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by thatigboman1: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

madam, come back to the thread pls.
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by SunnyDS(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
oluwasegun007:
Imagine I am FTC on a post like this early in the morning.....

I need to change my job.

grin

You don't need to change am but add to it.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by ufotunang: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ashawo is weeping
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by ashawopikin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
I am glad people are not following this bbn thing like the last edition it shows nigerian youths are getting wiser
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Keep crying
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
fake cries
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kingcalls:
Big Brother is actually a case study why domestic violence is on the rise... have u all noticed over the past seasons that 90% of the fights and abuse is usually started by women ...and its always woman fighting her fellow woman or woman fighting man ... how many times have u seen men fight themselves?? Women are becoming too uncultured, disrespectful, embarrassing, uncouth, immoral , Nasty which is a shame to the society ...this is due to years of unaccountability , society seeing them like harmless , treating them like eggs , this is the result ... it will only get worse ... in the past 11 weeks , it has been reported in the news ,women have committed 28 murders against men , children and their fellow women ... Its time for men to rise and stop the corruption of the society by women... the world was sailing smoothly until the acceptance of feminism

TRUE bro check my profile and see d image on my profile and see d website there and u will be shocked on how many nigerian girls are into prostitution these days

feminism that they are carrying for head that they cant use to lift themselves higher instead na to de sell dem selves with their holes
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by jaggabban: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin Ibibio or nothing Loading
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by lowaist101: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
most activities in d house are scripted
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by Wwwq: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Really
Re: Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) by micaluk: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
olympianares:
I am buying pi(π) if you are willing to sell

NB..you must have done your KYC and migrated to mainnet already

I am buying at #200 per pi
Minimum 50 pi
Capped at 1k pi

Its limited at that

Serious people only
person wey use im early age mine pi go use in future age hawk meat pie grin
olympianares:
I am buying pi(π) if you are willing to sell

NB..you must have done your KYC and migrated to mainnet already

I am buying at #200 per pi
Minimum 50 pi
Capped at 1k pi

Its limited at that

Serious people only
person wey use im early age mine pi go use in future age hawk meat pie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. / BBNaija All Stars: "Mercy Is A Liar And Suffering From Mental Illness" – Doyin / Pictures From TECNO X BBBAIJA All Star Housemates Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.