Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,271 members, 7,920,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist (460 Views)

Benson BNXN And Ruger Engage In Tweetfight / Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police / Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist by ExAngel007(f): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Former US President Barack Obama has shared his Summer
playlist of 35 songs for the year 2022 and four Nigerian stars,
Burna Boy, BNXN, Pheelz and Temz made the list.

''Every year, I get excited to share my summer playlist because I learn about so many new artists from your replies—it’s an example of how music really can bring us all together. Here’s what I’ve been listening to this summer. What songs would you add?''Obama wrote Tems is on the list for her “Vibe Out” hit which recently made it to Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Burna made it to the list with his 2022 hit song “Last Last”.

Pheelz and BNXN ‘Buju’ also got a spot on the list with their
“Finesse” hit song which led to so many social media trends.
See the full list below..

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/nigerian-singers-tems-pheelz-buju-bnxn-and-burnaboy-make-ex-us-president-barack-obamas-summer-playlist.html

lalasticlala

Re: Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist by hammer567: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
GOT NO FCUUK TO GIVE ABOUT THE KENYAN.
Re: Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist by Righteousness2(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2022
That's one of the top contenders for the Coming "man of lawlessness " .
Don't let them deceive you with all these Nonessentials. They know what they are doing.
Re: Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist by Waakanda: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
I always look forward to seeing this every summer cool
Re: Tems, Pheelz, Buju ‘BNXN’ And Burnaboy Make Barack Obama's Summer Playlist by ifeanyiatuadu: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
I see my girl SAMPA THE GREAT
she blow after her song was used in OZARK.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sexual Starved"hermes Tells Dotun As Amaka Plans To Spoil Bella's Ship|| Bbn / Nollywood Actor Benedict Johnson Makes Case For A Tinubu Presidency / Groom Lost In Thought As His Bride Shows Off Her Dance Skill At Their Wedding Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.