Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:23 PM

Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? (341 Views)

How To Earn Money Transcribing Videos Into Text ,no Skill, No Experience / Make Money Transcribing Audio Files On These 7 Websites / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? by larryking78(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2022
I welcome you guys to my page.

After having passed through prescribed tests and being found successful in different transcribing and transcription interviews, it is not a sin to raise others who love to do the same job and earn. I think!

If you are a Graduate, Unemployed/employed searching for Side Hustle, you have Data access, and you need more earnings? Read this info to the end.

I want you to take the path I took in earning, it could take you 2 weeks to a month to reach here but its definitely a good road.

If you are interested in earning in Naira, dollars or Euro, in this present economy, you are welcome. I have easy approach for new intakes that guarantees your successful applications.

Take note, you have responsibilities to sit up and learn from me. Well, I am a good Teacher. Anyways, what are the benefits here ?

Benefits:
Live coaching
One on One Tutoring (Preferably)
Group Teaching(Choice)
Recommendation to Clients
Weekly earnings
And much more

How much is the Training:
#20,000 Naira.... and it worth more than that.
Most times, people run away from Training fees. No problem. If you wanted 6 figures, you can drop your 5 figures and Win.

Register today.
Send me a message on WhatsApp (07030702602) if you are less busy.

This is the format of your message.
"Hello Sir, my name is ........... pls I am interested in your transcription and Transcribing training.".

I don't need time wasters,
#Serious minds only.

Thank you....

Re: Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? by IamAsiri: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Please what are the transcription sites that one can get registered on?
Re: Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? by larryking78(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Training is ongoing...Apply today

Re: Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? by larryking78(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Learn Transcription from the comfort of your home and earn good income

Re: Who Wants To Learn Transcription Or Transcribing? by larryking78(m): 2:03pm On May 24
New intake can start registering today

(1) (Reply)

dfjklnm / How To Make Up To $500-$1000 With Amazon Kdp / NIN License And Device Needed, HELP Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.