Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,791 members, 7,965,948 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG (3980 Views)

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Hugging Gov. Elrufai As He Recovers / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by mii4u(f): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Stfu. You can believe anything when it comes to Tinubu but if it was to be Peter Obi you would argue.
I don't even understand how u mean, wat is der about Tinubu's age not to believe?

Meanwhile don't begin ur sentence with STFU.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by colestephan86: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
HappyRabbi:
Tinubu named El-Rufai as the DG of his campaign? Wow! This is a subtle Jihad against Christians?

Presidential candidate-Muslim
Running mate-Muslim
Now DG is also-Muslim

You mean that of the many Christian Governors in the APC, Tinubu could not find a Christian to be the DG of his campaign? Not even one? He had to pick Nasir El-Rufai, a notorious enemy of the Body of Christ, as his DG? Perhaps it is not a coincidence that Naira is ₦666 to $1 today! Is that a sign?

The only time they needed Christians was for the Fake Bishops show they gave to Nigerians!

#TableShaker
Uncle Bola , the man with iron balls.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by colestephan86: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

No Christian good enough to be vice ,no Christian good enough for campaign DG

But he wants Christian votes
Na there you go dey till the man win. If I am obi make him choose , oyedepo as his DG.
Make atiku use enenche or CAN president
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by colestephan86: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
GamalNasser:
If Tinubu wins this election then I know Nigerian Christian have no levels
Do u know his wife is a pastor, her pastor friends añd members will vote him.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ZombieTAMER: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Lol you are obviously lying to save face....There are hundreds of thousands of indigenous ibos in the east.
You people are the most religious intolerant people in the whole world.
Tinubu a Muslim ,married a Christian, he never converted her back to his own Islam, he allowed her freedom of worship. This alone is enough to counter all the useless claims of Tinubu wanting to islamise Nigeria

Thousands?
I grew up in the East
i don't know any Igbo Muslim.. not even one

i know you have a lot of Yoruba Christian friends, its understandable, I heard it's 50-50 distribution,

have a good one
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by colestephan86: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nexus25:

Lol.

I like how Tinubu keeps pressing forward without paying attention to those silly distractions.

The hypocrite you quoted started attacking Tinubu long before the issue of running mate.

Asiwaju cannot satisfy people like him irrespective of his choice of vp or DG. Thank God the man knows not to heed to their shenanigans
Don't mind those Hippocrates, Igbos want to vote obi cos he is Igbo period.
You remembered how they cried when tinubu won his primaries,
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Thousands?
I grew up in the East
i don't know any Igbo Muslim.. not even one

i know you have a lot of Yoruba Christian friends, its understandable, I heard it's 50-50 distribution,

have a good one
Lol you must be liar Mohd role model. Your lying is legendary.
At least you don use style dodge
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Minime10(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

If he picks a pope as his DG, will you still vote him? Talk true

Why should Bobo Chicago pick a Pope as his campaign DG when Prophet Muhammed is there to pick grin
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Minime10:

Why should Bobo Chicago pick a Pope as his campaign DG when Prophet Muhammed is there to pick grin
Be careful how you spew some things on here
Well Just try to check at least the first two pages of this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Then get back to me when you are done
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by dallasi: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

No Christian good enough to be vice ,no Christian good enough for campaign DG

But he wants Christian votes

read it carefully again, this time free yourself from any alcoholic contents

You guys called APC an evil Islamic party,why now complain about the party's choices and appointments?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Ikpaitid: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
May you see Tinubu in your dreams. May you dream of Tinubu looking into yours with his big eyes.
May you see Tinubu's cap next to your bed.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ZombieTAMER: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Lol you must be liar Mohd role model. Your lying is legendary.
At least you don use style dodge

tell me the name of any Igbo Muslim you know, send his contacts..

I will tell you 50 Yoruba Muslims I know
with contacts, phone numbers
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
dallasi:

read it carefully again, this time free yourself from any alcoholic contents

You guys called APC an evil Islamic party,why now complain about the party's choices and appointments?
Because they claim they are not an Islamic party
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by dallasi: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Because they claim they are not an Islamic party

why preoccupied your mind with APC when their are numerous choice in the horizon ?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

tell me the name of any Igbo Muslim you know, send his contacts..

I will tell you 50 Yoruba Muslims I know
with contacts, phone numbers
Lol there are millions of ibo Muslims in the federation na. It's just una dey marginalize them

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by MrALIVE: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:
Can't you guys just get it. With Elrufai as his campaign DG, Northwest is sealed for Tinubu. This Tinubu na real badoo I swear, better oil dey im head
El rufai will force the entire north west to vote for tinubu I guess...very poor political analysis.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
MrALIVE:
El rufai will force the entire north west to vote for tinubu I guess...very poor political analysis.
Not all but majority
This is what we call structure
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Ttalk: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
BobbieZion:

The kidnappings,killings and destruction by ISWAP and B/H is what?
Abi can't you see the way Islamic terrorists have overran the country, including FCT.

What definition of Islamization are you looking for again.......or do you think that they will come out and declare openly.

My own is not about party issues,but I wanted to let you know that once again, Nigeria has been run by Islamic Terrorists aided by the actions and inactions of Muslims both in the Political and ordinary citizens levels.
Thanks

Stop being clever by half. There were numerous bomb blast, in Abuja UN office, This Day premises, Madalla bomb blast and countless churches and mosque attach during GEJ a Christian era, why didn't he put a stop to it ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Votes In Adamawa Counted For Other Parties – Maigari / Tinubu's Alleged Dual Passport, ; Section 28, Section 137 The CFRN / Charly Boy Speaks On Disturbing Photos Of Him On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.