Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,874 members, 7,909,288 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? (538 Views)

Igbos Share Ancestral Links With Yorubas, But Many Don’t Know – Ooni Ogunwusi / Ikwerres Deny Ancestral Affiliation With South-East / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by iykbethany(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Today let's talk about Ancestral curses...
Hitler of Germany killed 10 million Jews and Leopold Il of Belgium killed over 10 million Africans in Congo yet today Germany and Belgium are amongst the wealthiest and most developed nations on earth.

King Leopold II and Hitlers generations are not sick, poor or suffering bc of the atrocities these evil men committed against God and humanity.

My question is why does Ancestral curses not affect white people?

I've travelled round the world and have come to realise that Africans are the only people who spend all their life cursing their forefathers and ancestors and blaming them for every problem they face.

Please let's discuss and educate each other.
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by libertyfather(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Religion misinterpretation
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by Cypress042: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Ancestral curse has nothing to do with a countries development and healthy living.

Make i clear you

An average white man politician strongly believes in the term
"BOTTOM TO TOP".

While an average black man politician strongly believes in the term "TOP TO ....." without remorse.

So how are we to move forward, if we'd be sincere with ourselves cool
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by geez18(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Lol....
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by madridguy(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Failure of our past and present leaders is what majority of us are seeing as ancentral curse.
In a country where you will have to pray to see light, water, good road, admission to school, even pray and lobby for bed at our government hospital, so now tell me why won't some set of people key in into the industry and start lying to people.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by CrownOfClay724: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2022
There are nothing like ancestral curses.

It's just confused religionists making fools of themselves and others.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by Quest7777: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Ancestral Curses is a form of Mental Slavery that Oyibo man has successfully emancipated himself from.
At the root of it is extreme Poverty & Deprivation that Alfas, Prophets, Babalawos etc have exploited to cash out at the expense of gullible folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Asin
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by Bluish44(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
iykbethany:
Hitler of Germany killed 10 million Jews and Leopold Il of Belgium killed over 10 million Africans in Congo yet today Germany and Belgium are amongst the wealthiest and most developed nations on earth.

King Leopold II and Hitlers generations are not sick, poor or suffering bc of the atrocities these evil men committed against God and humanity.

I've travelled round the world and have come to realise that Africans are the only people who spend all their life cursing their forefathers and ancestors and blaming them for every problem they face.

it affects the whites bro...the holocaust by Hitler was a curse the Jews placed on themselves while they were trying to crucify Jesus, remember pilate washed his hands then the Jews said his blood will be on their heads and their generations...the other one is the case of Jacob and reuben his firstborn, when he defiled his father's bed, the reubenites were the most backwards of all his tribes, even moses tried to break the curse shortly before his death, am not sure it worked out..and the curse on ham noah's son is still in existence till today on his descendants
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by Bluish44(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2022
iykbethany:

the curse on levi also is the reason why they were never given any portion of land like other tribes, Jacob said they will be unstable as water, the levites are always here and there in other tribes doing priest duties
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by dododawa1: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2022
LP supporters ready to damage this country with help of BUHARI
Re: Why Does Ancestral Curses Not Affect White People? by Christistruth00: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
iykbethany:

It affected the Kennedy Family but if you know what Joe Kennedy the Grandfather did to become wealthy
the man wicked well well
If not for corruption and the Mafia joe Kennedy would have died in Jail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange: Rain In Lagos At This Time Of The Year? / Why Do People Attributes People's Death To Someone? / Were U Guilty Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.