Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,006 members, 7,906,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Raise Funds For Your Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Raise Funds For Your Startup (275 Views)

How Can I Raise Funds For Tech Project / How To Find Cofounder For Your Startup In Nigeria / With This 10 Tips You Would Hire The Best Developer For Your Startup idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Funds For Your Startup by Brainmer: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2022
startup with ideas is aiming to get its operations up and running. Its model and products, steadily growing thanks to the generosity of friends, family and the founders' own financial resources

Pre-Seed Funding

Pre-Seed funding is the earliest funding round where a startup raises money to validate its problem-solution hypotheses, propositions, and demand. Pre-seed capital is required to set the base for the business operations to start and ensure that the founders' business is a viable one.

Initial public offering (IPO)

An initial public offering (IPO) refers to the process of offering shares of a private corporation to the public in a new stock issuance for the first time. An IPO allows a company to raise equity capital from public investors.
The transition from a private to a public company can be an important time for private investors to fully realize gains from their investment as it typically includes a share premium for current private investors.

Angel investors

An angel investor (also known as a private investor, seed investor or angel funder) is a high-net-worth individual who provides financial backing for small startups or entrepreneurs, typically in exchange for ownership equity in the company. Often, angel investors are found among an entrepreneur's family and friends.

There are many platforms to apply for funding online in Africa or worldwide . You need a team of engineers to make your startup stand out.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Complete My Tech Project (get Free Access To Premium Digital Courses) / I Need ₦10,000 Writing Gig / Cheapest Offer Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.