Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East (1137 Views)

Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures) / Leave IPOB,Go After Herdsmen Killing People In Rivers State — Amaechi Tells Wike / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by ArewaNorth: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2022
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Wednesday, assured responsible Fulanis carrying out their legitimate business in the South-East of their safety.

IPOB said it’s not pursuing responsible Fulanis carrying out their legitimate businesses in the South-East.

Emma Powerful, the spokesperson of IPOB, made the remark while commending the Eastern Security Network, ESN, for confronting alleged terrorists masquerading as herders in Lokpanta area of Abia State.

A statement by Powerful reads partly: “We, the global family and movement of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu commend the doggedness of our great security outfit called the Eastern Security Network (ESN) who confronted the terrorists masquerading as herdsmen at Lokpanta on 22nd July 2022.

“We commend the IPOB leadership who has seen what our people are going through at the hands of these terrorists kidnapping for ransom, raping our mothers on farms, killing our men on their farms and snatching cars from all the travellers following the routes in Isiukwuato, Umunneochi, Isuochi and Okigwe since over two years but the government refused to heed to the crying of the citizens.

“IPOB hails them for doing the needful in that area; we are not pursuing responsible Fulanis not to do their legitimate business. But we are after those terrorists masquerading as herdsmen kidnapping and destroying our people’s lives and farmlands in that area.

“IPOB and ESN are responsible for the killing of cows encroaching into people’s farmlands. We also warn the Fulani terrorists not to venture to attack any Community in the area as in their nature.

“If they attack any community, that means Fulani will no longer be allowed to do business again in that market. IPOB advise all Fulanis in a legitimate business to ensure they stay within the designated areas assigned for them in the market. They must not exceed the square meters and measurements given to them in that market. If they do, they will have scores to settle with IPOB.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/27/esn-after-herdsmen-destroying-farmlands-not-responsible-fulani-in-south-east-ipob/

6 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Omo IPOB dey para o.

Good job from IPOB and their ESN counterpart.

At least IPOB terrorists are not killing fellow Igbo men/women again, they are now going after the Fulani herdsmen terrorists as it should be.

3 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by OfoIgbo: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Reasonable demands.

I wholeheartedly endorse this

9 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Parachoko: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
Good

This won't still make the FG drop charges against Kanu though.

2 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by kozmokaz(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Well

Think this is okay to me provided that both parties don’t step on each other’s

After watching a documentary about Fulani and Hausa vigilante yesterday on bbc

Omo

North is finish !!!

We shouldn’t allow that down south

6 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Smoke55: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
More strength to ESN..

We love you guys and we are also praying for you and your safety..

The killer bandits are not welcome here in the east..

9 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Pandev(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
cheesy
Just because of Obi? By 2023 after Obi will have lost, coming distant 4th, we'll know how genuine this is. grin

3 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Achilles881: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Omo IPOB dey para o.

Good job from IPOB and their ESN counterpart.

At least IPOB terrorists are not killing fellow Igbo men/women again, they are now going after the Fulani herdsmen terrorists as it should be.

Apart from ebubeagu, I doubt that esn have ever killed any ibo person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Femifasola: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Achilles881:

Apart from ebubeagu, I doubt that esn have ever killed any ibo person.
You doubt? You be Ignorant person sha. No wonder u the word 'doubt'. Thomas Achilles

2 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by SU50: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Wednesday, assured responsible Fulanis carrying out their legitimate business in the South-East of their safety.

IPOB said it’s not pursuing responsible Fulanis carrying out their legitimate businesses in the South-East.

Emma Powerful, the spokesperson of IPOB, made the remark while commending the Eastern Security Network, ESN, for confronting alleged terrorists masquerading as herders in Lokpanta area of Abia State.

A statement by Powerful reads partly: “We, the global family and movement of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu commend the doggedness of our great security outfit called the Eastern Security Network (ESN) who confronted the terrorists masquerading as herdsmen at Lokpanta on 22nd July 2022.

“We commend the IPOB leadership who has seen what our people are going through at the hands of these terrorists kidnapping for ransom, raping our mothers on farms, killing our men on their farms and snatching cars from all the travellers following the routes in Isiukwuato, Umunneochi, Isuochi and Okigwe since over two years but the government refused to heed to the crying of the citizens.

“IPOB hails them for doing the needful in that area; we are not pursuing responsible Fulanis not to do their legitimate business. But we are after those terrorists masquerading as herdsmen kidnapping and destroying our people’s lives and farmlands in that area.

“IPOB and ESN are responsible for the killing of cows encroaching into people’s farmlands. We also warn the Fulani terrorists not to venture to attack any Community in the area as in their nature.

“If they attack any community, that means Fulani will no longer be allowed to do business again in that market. IPOB advise all Fulanis in a legitimate business to ensure they stay within the designated areas assigned for them in the market. They must not exceed the square meters and measurements given to them in that market. If they do, they will have scores to settle with IPOB.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/27/esn-after-herdsmen-destroying-farmlands-not-responsible-fulani-in-south-east-ipob/

Someone is trying to rebrand. grin grin grin
The damage has already been done.

2 Likes

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Achilles881: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Femifasola:

You doubt? You be Ignorant person sha. No wonder u the word 'doubt'. Thomas Achilles

Well, you can say that again I left imo two weeks ago, precisely orlu, and the locals who are on ground knows who are killing youths in their vicinity, they also know who have faced and eliminated attacks from herdsmen against indigenes of the area, you can argue from wherever you are but if you want the truth take a trip to the hot locations, you'll be surprised by the distance between what's happening on ground and what the media reports, that's if you care, I still find it hard to understand why the government is doing the opposite of securing the lives of the people, exactly what they plan to achieve is what I can't fathom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Femifasola: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Achilles881:

Well, you can say that again I left imo two weeks ago, precisely orlu, and the locals who are on ground knows who are killing youths in their vicinity, they also know who have faced and eliminated attacks from herdsmen against indigenes of the area, you can argue from wherever you are but if you want the truth take a trip to the hot locations, you'll be surprised by the distance between what's happening on ground and what the media reports, that's if you care, I still find it hard to understand why the government is doing the opposite of securing the lives of the people, exactly what they plan to achieve is what I can't fathom.
You don't know anything. Just stop writing what you don't know about. Just an advice for you
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Aldol: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2022
If Ipob/esn should stick to the terrorist herdsmen and not the innocents , then more kudos to them
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Achilles881: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Femifasola:

You don't know anything. Just stop writing what you don't know about. Just an advice for you

. adviser in Chief, carpenter that wants to teach mechanic how to repair engine, carry your agbado advise commit for my face, I don't know why ignorant people are so full of themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Femifasola: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Achilles881:

. adviser in Chief, carpenter that wants to teach mechanic how to repair engine, carry your agbado advise commit for my face, I don't know why ignorant people are so full of themselves.
I have advised u. U know nothing. You're uselessly assuming just for a beer parlor gist you were given for few days travel. Stop saying what u don't know. It could put u in trouble. Bye
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Achilles881: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Femifasola:

I have advised u. U know nothing. You're uselessly assuming just for a beer parlor gist you were given for few days travel. Stop saying what u don't know. It could put u in trouble. Bye

When an empty head rants it's usually full of fury signifying nothing, to quench your unwarranted anger, choke on your unsolicited advice, nothing from you can ever give me trouble.

1 Like

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Femifasola: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Achilles881:

When an empty head rants it's usually full of fury signifying nothing, to quench your unwarranted anger, choke on your unsolicited advice, nothing from you can ever give me trouble.
You an empty headed Ignorant scallywag. Ignorant and empty fools make the loudest noise.
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Achilles881: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Femifasola:

You an empty headed Ignorant scallywag. Ignorant and empty fools make the loudest noise.

Now your getting angry, you rushed to attack like all fools do, only to o get mugged like all fools are meant to, but still your anger couldn't allow you to understand that you took on something bigger than you, so let me bring you back dealings and reality, 1st question, why are you angry. undecided

1 Like

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy
Just because of Obi? By 2023 after Obi will have lost, coming distant 4th, we'll know how genuine this is. grin

I remember Mazi Kanu once saying northerners living legitimately in all the Ama-Hausas' in the South-East are welcome! What IPOB is against is those meandering about in our forests...even though they've been told to leave! Can anyone fault this position given what we now know with the benefit of hindsight!?

Ndigbo are genrally a nice and welcoming people. What we hate is injustice and bloodshed, esp' when the blood being shed is that of our innocent kinsfolk.....shed in Alaigbo by outsiders!

1 Like

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by Femifasola: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Achilles881:

Now your getting angry, you rushed to attack like all fools do, only to o get mugged like all fools are meant to, but still your anger couldn't allow you to understand that you took on something bigger than you, so let me bring you back dealings and reality, 1st question, why are you angry. undecided
You're the only little minded fool I can see here, that's all lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by paramakina202: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Well done ESN but don't try to turn Lokpanta/Isuochi/Isuikwuato into another Orlu/Orsu mess that will not be acceptable.
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by BATified2023: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
SU50:

Someone is trying to rebrand. grin grin grin
The damage has already been done.
Election is around d corner n they know their financier needs Fulani votes so they are now the beautiful bride

Have u noticed we don’t see words like zoo again?
We don’t hear gworo chewing bastards again?
Nothing like sophisticated morons any longer?

They have realised they need peoples votes now so we are all darlings

Imagine an Igbo saying he can tolerate a Fulani,just know for sure it’s election season
Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by BATified2023: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I remember Mazi Kanu once saying northerners living legitimately in all the Ama-Hausas' in the South-East are welcome! What IPOB is against is those meandering about in our forests...even though they've been told to leave! Can anyone fault this position given what we now know with the benefit of hindsight!?

Ndigbo are genrally a nice and welcoming people. What we hate is injustice and bloodshed, esp' when the blood being shed is that of our innocent kinsfolk.....shed in Alaigbo by outsiders!
lol

We can’t be deceived,igbos are nice now cos they want us to vote for their son

So we ain’t animals any longer?
So Nigeria is no longer a Zoo?

Re: ESN After Herdsmen Destroying Farmlands, Not Responsible Fulani In South-East by unclejb2(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
There is a ban on open grazing in the south east. If you see any cattle wandering around undesignated areas, they should be slaughtered asap

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra: Operation Go And Verify!! / Knowing The Problems First Vs Knowing The Solution First, Which Is Better? / Igbos Shouldn't Waste Votes On Peter Obi, He Has No Structure To Win 2023 Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.