Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. (3122 Views)

Good News: Fiverr Added Bank Transfer / Direct Deposit Feature / Please Help Me With Wire Transfer / Urgent Help Needed With Joomla Database Transfer To Webserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by mikebuddy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hello people,
Am running an online business which is basically domain name parking, i got to the stage where am suppose to enter payout information.
They gave me 2 options (am using sedo.com).
One is Paypal, but like you know, they don't accept Nigerians. I know how to open it through back door, but i don't want to jeopardize my income by them possibly freezing my account.

Here is the main wahala, they gave me 2nd option which is "Direct Deposit / Wire Transfer "
Please what am i suppose to enter there?
Do i need a domiciliary account?

The image is exactly the form i need to fill. The most confusing part is the NATIONAL BANK CODE

Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by eddygalvin: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2011
Yes you will need a dom. Account for wire transfer.
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by joomlaman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ mikebuddy,
You don't need to come this far! Just walk into your BANK (any branch, any where - including bank branches in villages) and ask them for support. they will be glad to help you!
Enjoy.
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by mikebuddy(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2011
eddygalvin:

Yes you will need a dom. Account for wire transfer.
Thanks alot. I'll inquire.
joomlaman:

@ mikebuddy,
You don't need to come this far! Just walk into your BANK (any branch, any where - including bank branches in villages) and ask them for support. they will be glad to help you!
Enjoy.
Actually my PC is closer than any branch is to me. Thanks anyway.
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by n3rve(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
MikeBuddy, how did this work out? Did you need a domiciliary account to clear ACH deposits?
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by mikebuddy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
[n3rve]:

MikeBuddy, how did this work out? Did you need a domiciliary account to clear ACH deposits?
Yes open a dom acct.
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by n3rve(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2011
Okay, would it be possible to get you on IM or something? I'm just starting to get my feet wet with domain speculation and I may need to know a thing or two, particularly relating to commissions and clearing funds to your account; The bank you use, requirements for the account(s), the national bank code, etc. My domain portfolio at Sedo is on the increase and I hope to start earning commissions soon. smiley
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 20, 2013
visit any branch of gtb bank, open a dom account, charge is $50. they will take care of the rest for you.
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by Jennasmith27(f): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks admin! for sharing Id's of god hackers ... zero_code1@yahoo.com is indeed the best hackers for bank transfer ! Trusted hacker !
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by Shollay20(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by jenvyinza: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2016
Jennasmith , contact me .make i show how you fit go about the cashout.
I must recommend . zero_code1@yahoo.com .. be very legit hacker .. but make wanna no dey put in email for forum like this... Greedy naija boys go spoil am now now...
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by 6ixtullz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
winkJennasmith,please if you don't mind, I did like us to have a private talk, I want to reason about a biz, please!!!
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by 6ixtullz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
I want to reason you about sometin please, its in camera.godblessjames59@gmail.com
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by snnaija(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
visit any branch of gtb bank, open a dom account, charge is $50. they will take care of the rest for you.
$50 to actually do what? those it include the dollar debit card??
Re: Help Needed On How To Make "direct Deposit / Wire Transfer " To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2017
legit hacker is this robertyoung153@yahoo.com... na sure hacker! check other sites for testimonies.

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Software Is Better Than Dreamweaver 8 ? / 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog / Semalt: A Guide For Beginners On How To Install Wordpress Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.