Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy (817 Views)

If Food Does Not Give You Joy, Mention One Thing That Gives You Joy? / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
To me my gadgets are the only friends I have and I stay with them all day cheesy grin
But most times when I'm not with them
I find joy in reading historical books especially the political ones and the technological inclined ones.
I also love watching hardcore action movies(cartel,coup, assassination)movies and horror movies.
What about you?
What else gives you joy apart from your phone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Cypress042: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
The thought Mr. buhari is leaving office in 2023 is an enough reason to be happy.

When i'm not thinking about that, i sleep and have my peace cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cypress042:
The thought Mr. buhari leaving office in 2023 is an enough reason to be happy.

When i'm not thinking about that, i sleep and have my peace cool
what if the ajala decides to go for a third term
Or Nigeria gets a much bigger failure as president
Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by MITCHELL96: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Football, Seeing My Mom & Siblings Happy And Healthy And Also Wads Of Dineros cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Cypress042: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Savagr:
what if the ajala decides to go for a third term
Or Nigeria gets a much bigger failure as president
Third term is impossible cheesy

Don't repeat that again is an expensive joke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cypress042:
Third term cheesy

Don't repeat that again grin
It might happen
The politicians play a game with nigeria
And I seriously want what happened in sri lanka to happen here
Although there are a lot of saboteurs and sellouts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Football, Seeing My Mom & Siblings Happy And Healthy And Also Wads Of Dineros cool
that's great ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by VeryWickedMan: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
My big prick.

I can bathe 6 times a day just to admire it. Honestly, I don't blame my landlady for kicking out all her female tenants before their rent even expired.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by JASONjnr(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's that phone that you kept aside....
Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
JASONjnr:
It's that phone that you kept aside....
LoL grin
So all day your eyes are in your phone
O wrong nau
Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
My big prick.

I can bathe 6 times a day just to admire it. Honestly, I don't blame my landlady for kicking out all her female tenants before their rent even expired.
Cheers and more achievements to you
Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Boogyman557: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool Touch not my WEED and do my LITA no HARM!

The kind joy wey WEED de give me, I no fit explain am finish..

If I de roll my WEED, e de give me maximum joy..

Sometimes if I roll my WEED finish, I go just kip am for ground, begin de look am, NaSo I go just de smile..

E get one day wey I buy MAMA CHINELO WEED, I say make I enter inside forest to high the WEED because I no want make my niggaz disturb me..

I buy about 8 raps of WEED, Naso I JAZZ in Forest..

I don SMOKE reach 6 raps of WEED, ohh boy.. NaSo hunger begin fire me like PESIN wey dem flog 2by4..

I look everywhere no food to eat, nobody to call, na inside forest I de..

My BLODA... I chop GRASS tire dat day..

I chop GRASS sotey my belle FULL!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Angel55555(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Youtube and my gaming console atm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by donleo92(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nothing gives me joy more than. it's Friday, no work during the weekends.
joy unbearable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by ambience(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Vawulence . Simple cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by meobizy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Money, catching the eye of an attractive person, discovering new destinations, food and finally exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by Savagr(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
ChatDîcted
Re: Apart From Your Phone, What Else Gives You Joy by EmiDior(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Trolling

shikinaaa

(1) (Reply)

See What My Mum Want To Do To Me / I Need Help Please, My Wife Just Sent Me A Massage / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.