Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity (356 Views)

Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
On the Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion

Pray three Hail Marys every morning and every evening for the grace not to fall into mortal sin. The devotion infallibly preserves the faithful.

1 Like

Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Pray Three Hail Marys every morning and every evening for the grace not to fall into (in a mortal degree) the sin of impurity. The devotion infallibly preserves the faithful.
Sin of impurity? Where is this supposed sin defined in scripture? undecided

And why announce the sin to Mary when Jesus Christ makes Himself directly available to you? undecided
Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Bluezy13(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sin of impurity? Where is this supposed sin defined in scripture? undecided

And why announce the sin to Mary when Jesus Christ makes Himself directly available to you? undecided
And where and when did Jesus Christ directly made himself available to him cos the last time I checked, he died thousands of years back meanwhile OP is still alive

If you have a problem with my question, then allow him to serve his Mary in peace.

1 Like

Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
1. And where and when did Jesus Christ directly made himself available to him cos the last time I checked, he died thousands of years back meanwhile OP is still alive

2. If you have a problem with my question, then allow him to serve his Mary in peace.
1. Is it the case that you don't believe in Jesus Christ at all then? undecided

2. Last I checked, Mary also died 2000 years ago, so if we are to follow your initial logic, she's also less available to you as a result? undecided
Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Is it the case that you don't believe in Jesus Christ at all then? undecided
Inconsequential.

2. Last I checked, Mary also died 2000 years ago, so if we are to follow your initial logic, she's also less available to you as a result? undecided

"2000 years ago" is an error in reasoning. You don't keep saying 2000 years ago, every year.
10 years ago, you said he died 2000 years ago.
5 years ago, you said he died 2000 years ago.
This year, you still say he died 2000 years ago.
Isn't that unreasonable

Mary and Jesus died thousands of years ago, then why do you cajole him to revere one instead of the other ?
He chooses to reference Mary. You choose to reference Jesus. To each his choice.
Stop forcing your choice down his throat.
That is my point.
Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
1. Inconsequential.
2. He chooses to reference Mary. You choose to reference Jesus. To each his choice.
Stop forcing your choice down his throat.
That is my point.
1. On the contrary, it matters a whole lot. Since if you don't believe in Him then this discourse is moot. undecided undecided

2. Wrong! He chooses to reference Mary in hopes of contacting Jesus Christ, whereas Mary never asked any man to reference her even if in order to approach Jesus Christ, this before her death. Jesus Christ openly advocated for all those who care to reference Him directly if they have need of Him. undecided

Anyways, if you don't believe in Jesus Christ to begin with, something the OP supposedly does, you would clearly not realize the reason for any of what I have stated. undecided
Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Bluezy13(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. On the contrary, it matters a whole lot. Since if you don't believe in Him then this discourse is moot. undecided undecided

2. Wrong! He chooses to reference Mary in hopes of contacting Jesus Christ, whereas Mary never asked any man to reference her even if in order to approach Jesus Christ, this before her death. Jesus Christ openly advocated for all those who care to reference Him directly if they have need of Him. undecided

Anyways, if you don't believe in Jesus Christ to begin with, something the OP supposedly does, you would clearly not realize the reason for any of what I have stated. undecided

Can you pinpoint anywhere in my comments so far that I said I didn't believe in Jesus Christ ?
Otherwise, stop accusing me.
It is wrong to accuse someone and guess what Jesus Christ said ? He said that the punishment that should have been given to the accused instead should be given to the accuser if the accused is found innocent.
You should go on your knees and start asking your Jesus Christ for forgiveness for this gross sin of unproven accusation against my person.

And you should stop attacking my personality instead of discussing the bone of contention.
That's called fallacy.
Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bluezy13:
Can you pinpoint anywhere in my comments so far that I said I didn't believe in Jesus Christ ?
Otherwise, stop accusing me.
It is wrong to accuse someone and guess what Jesus Christ said ? He said that the punishment that should have been given to the accused instead should be given to the accuser if the accused is found innocent.
You should go on your knees and start asking your Jesus Christ for forgiveness for this gross sin of unproven accusation against my person.

And you should stop attacking my personality instead of discussing the bone of contention.
That's called fallacy.
Pay attention to what is in fact written in response so you don't derail this any further than you already have. undecided

Again...1. On the contrary, it matters a whole lot. Since if you don't believe in Him then this discourse is moot. undecided undecided

Re: On The Daily Three Hail Marys Devotion Against Impurity by Bluezy13(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention to what is in fact written in response so you don't derail this any further than you already have. undecided

Again...1. On the contrary, it matters a whole lot. Since if you don't believe in Him then this discourse is moot. undecided undecided

You just repeated almost what you posted before. It is clear that you've run out of ideas.
Needless replying you further.

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Delivery Guy Captured Munching Food Meant To Be Delivered To Custome..... / The F**k Buddy Manual: An Ultimate Guide To Casual Relationships / She's Heavily Riding Man's Big D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.