Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job (456 Views)

Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Devineee: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
I've done everything I can I'll spend all my savings traveling around trying to be able to secure a job to do now. I'm left with nothing I'm having depression, sleepless night, forgetting myself while thinking. please I'm losing my senses I need help. after my journey to Abuja everything turn around so bad I wish I never take that step. I don't even have any Kobo right now. Please help me as you can help me secure a job. help me with the little you have, this is getting too much I can't hear it anymore please help me while you can.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by MITCHELL96: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bro, you're always depressed, Were you not the guy i cheered up that wanted to commit suicide in your previous post ?

Are you close to your family ? Or you're living alone ? Find who understands you better and get close to that person. It will uplift you a bit, the hardship is everywhere as long as Nigeria is concerned.

Cheer up man, cheer up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Devineee: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Bro, you're always depressed, Were you not the guy O cheered up that wanted to commit suicide in your previous post ?

Are you close to your family ? Or you're living alone ? Find who understands you better and get close to that person. It will uplift you a bit, the hardship is everywhere as long as Nigeria is concerned.

Cheer up man, cheer up.

thank you sir
Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Tboymessiah(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Devineee: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
my life now no worth 1 naira
Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Trilz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bro chill, Better days are coming.
There's time for Bad & Good days, if everyone begin to tell you their problem for here, you self go pity some people.
Never give up
Keep searching for jobs even if is something little for the main time.

Trilz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Tboymessiah(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Devineee:
my life now no worth 1 naira

I wanted to tell u something on my first reply to ur post but I declined, but I will tell u latter on my next quote of ur post..... I promise u
Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by Devineee: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tboymessiah:

I wanted to tell u something on my first reply to ur post but I declined, but I will tell u latter on my next quote of ur post..... I promise u
okay
Re: I Am Tired Of My Life I Need A Job by MichaelJayJay: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Devineee:
I've done everything I can I'll spend all my savings traveling around trying to be able to secure a job to do now. I'm left with nothing I'm having depression, sleepless night, forgetting myself while thinking. please I'm losing my senses I need help. after my journey to Abuja everything turn around so bad I wish I never take that step. I don't even have any Kobo right now. Please help me as you can help me secure a job. help me with the little you have, this is getting too much I can't hear it anymore please help me while you can.

You have smartphone plus data in this age and you are still complaining of looking for jobs when you can easily make money online

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Depreciate Relationship This Days... / ‘when In A Marriage Have Loads Of Sex’ Pastor Tolu Odukoya Advises Couples / Power Not Timidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.