Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,404 members, 7,971,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Take Off That Business Well By Answering These 3 Questions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Off That Business Well By Answering These 3 Questions. (156 Views)

Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / If You Wants To Do Online Business Well And Succeed, Enter Here. Port Harcourt / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Off That Business Well By Answering These 3 Questions. by derocket(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
These three simple questions when answered clearly would give you a better head start for that business. And if you are already building a business, it will help you define some vital components of that business.

When I ask him question number one his answer was vague. “Final answer?” I probed. I probed till he came up with a punch line that resonates with him. I could see the smiles and “I get it now” expression on his face; the rest is history.

When he calls now; he still wonders how such a simple question could affect his business growth drastically.

I have dropped the same question for you in this video, check the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04OWIOF0VCI&t=125s probe yourself by saying, “Final Answer?” probe your team if you already have a business “Final Answer?” till you have a clear answer; when that happens, your business will experience a new turn.

If you find value in the video share it with a friend who needs to answer the same business growth question. If you are interested in a clarity session after watching the video you can DM. Your business is the next big thing give it all the right push.

#UnyimeUdotai
#Smilehome
#MygiftmyWealth
#Yourgiftyourwealth

(1) (Reply)

Apple Mac Book Air For Sale / Sell Your Paypal Funds / I Give Out 20% On My Roofing Carpenter And I Install All Kinds Of Roofing Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.