Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,778 members, 7,905,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter (1664 Views)

" See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter / "My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter by Justinbright: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
The first wife of well-known Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, the ever-beautiful May Yul Edochie, recently shared some wonderful pictures of herself and their daughter at an event on her Instagram page.

Fans and numerous social media users, which include Nollywood diva Destiny Etiko, had already flocked in large numbers to May's official social media page to communicate their feelings after she shared current photos with her adult daughter Danielle and another person. May is the first wife of seasoned actor Yul Edochie.

These pictures were posted on May's official Instagram account, which she uses to distribute content and where she has a sizable following. The stunning mother and her daughter-lookalike were spotted leaving their homes to enjoy themselves at an event while sporting similar hairdo.

The star actress was honored by Kennis Music Bites. May Edochie while sharing the photos on her Instagram said, "Kennis Music Bites: The Next Episode. With my baby girl @danielleyuledochie and my beautiful lady @nwandoagbe. Lemme take you through the event. I'll be going live shortly on my correct Facebook page All of May Yul-Edochie...".

Watch the video she shared below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwKMS7FpNGg

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter by MadamVanessa(f): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
shocked

Trying to make Yul regret picking another woman when she's still hot and beautiful forgetting that Yul second wife is miles ahead of her when it comes to beauty. I pity her, she might have gone through a lot of emotional pains.
Re: May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter by Nyascobar1414: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Makeup and wonders...
Na who produce this thing

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter by Cypress042: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
All these new school makeup artists are very cruel and wicked cheesy

Someone should help me tell those woman to visit a washroom, their face look totally embammed, mhen! a common man is confuse cool
Re: May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter by VeryWickedMan: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
She's reminiscing on all those times she cheated

1 Like

Re: May Edochie Storms IG With Adorable Photos Of Herself And Her Beautiful Daughter by vincentjk(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Her daughter kinda looks mean tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Latest Gist / Tonto Dike's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.