Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund (944 Views)

Benefits Of Escrow To You The Buyer And You The Seller. / Was Scammed By Odogwu Gabruwl / Buy Cheap Mtn Data From The Seller You Can Trust 247 Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Anonymity777: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hhhhhkkkkjcddeyjiccbnm
Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Gimporters: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
H

Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Nukilia: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Report the US address to the US security organizations. They would be bursted and all of them would be in jail. Report to the TEXAS security.
Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Stallionhorse: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
I see yahoo on yahoo here.. Op did carting now he wants to Blame the shipping company for his failed carting... We await your evidence op.. Also show evidence your package got to their shipping company in usa

2 Likes

Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Anny505(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Omo boys were dey bomb foreign Facebook marketplace done scam OP oo

1 Like

Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Anonymity777: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Hhhjjkkbcstt do ioo
Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Anonymity777: 1:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I see yahoo on yahoo here.. Op did carting now he wants to Blame the shipping company for his failed carting... We await your evidence op.. Also show evidence your package got to their shipping company in usa

Uncle if you don’t have a better contribution why don’t you just keep shut and mind your goddamn business

1 Like

Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by whisp3r(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Anonymity777:

Uncle if you don’t have a better contribution why don’t you just keep shut and mind your goddamn business

I think the Facebook seller scammed you. The date of purchase was on the 9th but shipping was on the 8th. The seller used a third-party website to look for a UPS tracking code for a package shipped to Houston Tx.

This is something done a lot in dropshipping.

Examples of websites where you can purchase a tracking number from includes:

1. https://iskytracking.com/
2. https://www.tracktaco.com/
3. https://gettnship.com/

cc: Gimporters

1 Like

Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by victorogundepo0(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Gimporters:

This is a serious blackmail because we don't scam people and will never do such. You claimed to have sent a camera to our shipping address and we got in touch with our US contact over and again on this item. They replied and told us the item was never delivered and that it was possible the item was delivered to the wrong address or it was recalled. We advised you to check up with your carrier but only for you come here to call us scammers. This is strange!
We want to state vehemently that the item was NEVER RECEIVED and we will not account for item that wasn't RECEIVED. That it is the US doesn't shield them from mistakes. Courier companies sometimes make mistake with delivery. Kindly ask your carrier for the ZIP code and the final address the item was delivered because the delivery status only showed Houston, TX, US.
Here are screenshots of the item he shared with us and delivery information. Note the following please:
1. The item he shared with us was bought from Facebook Marketplace and it is less than $1600 but he claimed it was over $3000.
2. The item was bought on 9th July, 2022 according to the screenshot he sent to us but was shipped on 8th July, 2022. How possible is this?
3. Why is he hiding his identity on Nairaland?
In summary, there is something he is not telling us.

The problem here is not from the shipper's address.
Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Anonymity777: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Gimporters post=115145085]

[color=#006600]
Fhjiyfioou

1 Like

Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Gimporters: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Anonymity777:

Please There was a missed up and based on the fact that I have trust issues and couldn’t bear losing such amount that’s why I had to post on here ,I’m using the medium to apologize to gimporters that I’m very sorry for not calming down before posting here,I contacted the Fb merchant and I was refunded the full amount just now ……the refund email below sorry for the inconvenience please

Now that the damage is done and you have found out that we didn't scam you, kindly change the Title of this Thread to portray what we stand for.
Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by omophunky(m): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
The best is to contact any of the mod to delete this thread...
Re: Was not scammed by gimporters,the seller scammed and I got my refund by Babalegba(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
omophunky:
The best is to contact any of the mod to delete this thread...
Serious vavulence averted. I bookmarked the thread and was looking forward to plentiful entertainment in the next few days only to be thwarted.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 Macbook Pro M1 8/256gb...SOLD / Samsung LCD White Screen Problem (picture) / SOLD Very Clean Dispatch Bike For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.