Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,113 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) (42302 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by lordally(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
sukkot:
bros you wan japa go anambra go chop obidient money ? obi no dey give shishi oooo

Hahaha guy buy am oo
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by iyke2ken(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Peter Obi really wants to be president, Labour Party should be willing to pay people who will work for the party. If possible, set up an account where Nigerians who really want to rescue this country can raise funds. Running presidential election takes a lot of money anywhere in the world.

And for the fact that APC has weaponized poverty in Nigeria, it is easy for them to give voters peanuts and buy their conscience. Therefore, as for Labour Party, giving people gift items, no matter how little, as a way of encouraging them to vote for party during campaigns (not on election day) is not a bad idea.

But does doing this not make Obi the evil he is trying to fight?

Let me draw break it down:

1) Giving out financial inducements are expensive, and Peter Obi might just not have enough resources to invest in this.

2) Peter Obi then opens himself, and his political ambitions, to be fuelled by 'investors' who would obviously would seek to reap rewards of their 'investments'.

3) Agreements and arrangements are reached, and Peter Obi wins the presidency. Then it's time for these investors to claim their dividend.

4) National and collective wealth is shared. Sensitive and lucrative government positions are given out to these investors as thank yous.

5) Does this not now remind you of something?

See eh, personally, I strongly advocate for this organic movement to continue as it is. No give anybody shi shi. Even if Obi no win, Nigerians win at the end. If na Tinubu or Atiku win, they will be conscious enough to know that the youths are now awake and will check on Thier excesses. And if Obi wins, he'd do so with clean conscience and without owing anybody any damn thing.

My opinion, of course.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Gbeng30(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Interesting move, keep it up
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thank God I am not in labour party..

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by seunjungle1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
They still have a very long way to reach the destination where the game will kick start...while we had already move to be swearing in...now we move!

Batified already!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by EndWeakerection: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...
Try to get to your Doctor.Ur Pill has Finished
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by LocalMan2(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Even if they are 10 they are men with impressive pedigree and honour, unlike your urchins that sleeps here baiting and ranting. Check out, Obi's follower are not only Obidient but are great thinkers.
Durabest:
Make una no deceive anybody here,Obi no fit win any election for this country,no reasonable Nigerians will vote lpob candidate.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Zeezenho: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
081087n:
Such a pain that all this ppl will still vote APC...
They'll work for APC.. tinubu for president come 2023 aso Rock insahlla

Before it was them no get structure now it's they are working for tinubu.let me be frank , you guys are coursed.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by TotalRunter: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If Peter Obi really wants to be president, Labour Party should be willing to pay people who will work for the party. If possible, set up an account where Nigerians who really want to rescue this country can raise funds. Running presidential election takes a lot of money anywhere in the world.

And for the fact that APC has weaponized poverty in Nigeria, it is easy for them to give voters peanuts and buy their conscience. Therefore, as for Labour Party, giving people gift items, no matter how little, as a way of encouraging them to vote for party during campaigns (not on election day) is not a bad idea.

This is exactly what we are waiting for, i hope he knows this?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zeezenho:

Before it was them no get structure now it's they are working for tinubu.let me be frank , you guys are coursed.
You will be cursed you generation to come reap from your curse, did I mention you, if you continue to insult me you'll be unfortunate all the days of your life and no remedy will be available for you bastar*d....
Child of a thousand father
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Biafra town meeting segment
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by FreedomfromtheT: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
These are the places labour party needs to campaign.
Obi should just forget South-South & South-East, because we are already on lock-down with our bloc votes for him.
Yes Peter Obi and Datti should focus more on the North-East, North-West, North-Central and South-West. However, serious work still needs to be done in the South-East and South-South due to certain powerful politicians working for the APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by panyaogu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bola Tinubu And Peter Obi In Comparison: Two men were governors, one in Lagos the other in Anambra |
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.
1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom.
5.A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.
But see what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:
1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
Now the two men want to be president.
So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
NI COMRD. Peter Kurfi ZAN FADI GASKIYA KODA BAZATAIMA MUTANE DADI BA����.

Barbar matsalar mutane shine basaso a fada masu gaskiya Sam Sam nikuma dole saina fada Koda dadi ko Babu dadi saina fada.

DUK WANDA YAZA6I Bola Ahmed Tinubu ko ATIKU Abubakar AMATSAYIN Shugaban kasar Nigeria A KAKAR ZA6E MAI ZUWA 2023.
TOYA SHIRYA YIN DANA SANI SABODA YAZA6I SHUGABA MARAR NAGARTA WANDA BAI CANCANTA BA.

Aikata haka kuskure ne Mafi MUNI da mutum zaiyi a matsayin dan Nigeria.
Saboda a maganar gaskiya Nigeria tana bukatar shugaba amintacce kuma nagartacce Wanda yahada wannan siffofin na kasa.

1. shugaba mai tausayi mai yawan shiga cikin Al,umma bawai wanda ya raina mutaneba wanda shi ya watsama mutane kudi kawai ya sani tamkar halin dabbobi.
2. shugaba Wanda zai iya juri zagi dama tsangwama wajan aiwatar da abunda zai amfani Jama'a koda hakan bazai masu dadi ba akaron farko
3. shugaba wanda bazai taba nuna babacin yare ko na addini
Shugaban mai ilimi sossai
4. shugaba mai son zaman lfy.
5. shugaba MARAR kwadayi dason abun duniya.
6. shugaba mai kokarin kamanta gsky.
7. shugaba mai kamala da nutsuwa Wanda yasan mutunci Talakawa da malaman addini.

Muna bukatar shugaba Wanda ya goge yasan me ake nufi da gwamnati Badan jeka nayika ba.
Yaku Jama'a ku sani cewa Dantakara jammiyar APC da PDP wato Bola Ahmed Tinubu da Atiku Abubakar mutanin ne wanda basuda Alkibla , wanda kuma basu da tosayin talaka a zuciyarsu. Haka yasa dukk wanda zabarsu amatsayin shuaganin zasu jawo danasani mai yawa.
KUZABI HE PETER Gregory OBI. SHUGABA WANDA YA GOGE AKAN SALON MULKI WANDA YAYI AKA GANI, DOMIN SHINE WANDA YA CANCANTA YA Magannce matsalolin Nigeria A KAKAR ZA6E MAI ZUWA TA 2023.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by CBR100: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrkindness:
The structure is taking shape, God bless my Taraba people on Obi mandate we stand.

Da yardan Allah we will show that curved Agbado ancestor that we are Christians and we are not minority in the North.

Hmm can only Christians make obi the president in nigeria ??

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by UNUKHASO: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
ELECTION FAST APPROACHING IS LABOUR PARTY AND ZENITH LABOUR PARTY THE SAME IF NOT LABOUR PATTY OF PETER OBI SHOULD SENSITISE FOLLOWERS ABOUT THE PARTY LOGO
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by ifihearam: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
LOL small group of igbos in taraba.....
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Them no dey pay shishi...lol �
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Stepatatime(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
I never thought there will be hope for Nigeria again until obi cam and change my mindset. I give them kudos
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Mrkindness: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
CBR100:

Hmm can only Christians make obi the president in nigeria ??
time shall tell.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Mrkindness: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Christian s way nor like Dem selfs, Christian s way value only the Rich, building school s the poor members can't afford,your head nor correct....I'm also a fucking Christian.... practice what is preached before talking rubbish.... Same Christians dat say's love your neighbor as yourself ,yet they don't ...
thank God you are a fucking Christan but we are Christians. It's you Muslims that love yourselves with Fulani and Boko Haram terrorists killing you guys like no tomorrow. Akwuyan fucking Christan.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Drbarmes(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Una try..., atlease you pass 20... but you need more people o...
i assure you, Taraba state will give Obi the highest votes in the north. we carry Obi matter for head

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by DniceG123: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
At least some good may may happen in TARABA... for the betterment of Obi..and 9ja youths
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by IbadeHQ: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
JudgeWilson:
Who is still doubting this movement? We in Benue and Taraba are fully Obidient and Yusful citizens. Benue has the capacity and land to feed this nation but na lie Apc government doesn't want that. Obi is a Tsunami that is about to retire the Agbado and Casava munching bastard and that Cameronian that base in Dubai. We are waiting for them at the pole. Get your PVC now it's a collective effort my people.

My friend, Even if Obi wins. He can't make any meaningful change without the input of the national assembly members who are of his party. You spoke about Taraba and benue, if the governors of this states are not willing to farm, Obi cannot do anything. He needs labour party governors and national members to make any meaningful change. That is if they don't impeach him. My friend, that is the hard truth.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
iyke2ken:

But does doing this not make Obi the evil he is trying to fight?

Let me draw break it down:

1) Giving out financial inducements are expensive, and Peter Obi might just not have enough resources to invest in this.

2) Peter Obi then opens himself, and his political ambitions, to be fuelled by 'investors' who would obviously would seek to reap rewards of their 'investments'.

3) Agreements and arrangements are reached, and Peter Obi wins the presidency. Then it's time for these investors to claim their dividend.

4) National and collective wealth is shared. Sensitive and lucrative government positions are given out to these investors as thank yous.

5) Does this not now remind you of something?

See eh, personally, I strongly advocate for this organic movement to continue as it is. No give anybody shi shi. Even if Obi no win, Nigerians win at the end. If na Tinubu or Atiku win, they will be conscious enough to know that the youths are now awake and will check on Thier excesses. And if Obi wins, he'd do so with clean conscience and without owing anybody any damn thing.

My opinion, of course.

Wish I could give you a thousand likes, great one. You're intelligent

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Kingwome11(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartPolician:

I don't think the idea of creating an account for this purpose is a good one because scarmmers will hijack it and tarnish the image of this great party
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by AceJam: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
DON'T FORGET: LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

6. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

7. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

8. Arewa Consultative Forum

9. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

10. Ex- Governor Nyako

11. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

12. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

13. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Observe that some boko haram sympathisers in the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by CyberWolf: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
These are the places labour party needs to campaign.
Obi should just forget South-South & South-East, because we are already on lock-down with our bloc votes for him.
That’s a lie, he should intensify his campaign in SE/SS and make sure he won 80% of votes in each state of both zones. Then also ensure he win Benue, FCT and at least 40% in states like Taraba, Plateau, and Lagos. Add pockets of votes he will get in the remaining states and with that, he is ready to go. By the time Atiku/BAT/ and Kwankwaso share the remaining votes in the north, it wont amount to anything again.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Demolakay: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
lordally:

Yeah we can... How much are you willing to buy it and what's your Location sir?
20k sir! I stay at Ipaja.nt far from Iyana Ipaja.
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by payosehtor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Obi is here!
Re: Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) by Favmil101(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cholls:
My brother this is Igbo land
You go soon sell your prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Mob Akpabio Outside A Bank In Akwa Ibom State / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 / Dipo Awojide Condemns BBNaija Stars Getting State Government Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.