Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,247 members, 7,977,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:29 PM

If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us (1331 Views)

As Another Protest Is Being Planned, Igbos Please Don't Join. / Don't Join This Protest. / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by AnonPoet: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Seems Ope Banwo was right when he accused Peter Obi's Supporters of trying to "extort" 500,000 from him before he can join.

Reg here: https://www.nairaland.com/7248706/ope-banwo-accuses-coalition-peter

A supporter and member of the support group, Jack_ng01 confirmed it in a now deleted(?) tweet

He was called out by another twitter user �

What is this for Christ's sake?

People are being requested to pay 500k to support a candidate that'll not be getting near 2nd position next year?Them take fraud swear for una?�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ https:///W1cFP2TTKP
https://twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/1552379061946777603?t=86Iag4WPCmMRcF1iDjGihQ&s=19

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Amunethseranu(f): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu agbado urchins creating tweeter accounts to discredit peter obi

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Bethel4Life(f): 7:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Fact is that Banwo issa Mole
He can never be trusted to be among the inner circle of Peter Obi group

See his tweets about Obi...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Bethel4Life(f): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Amunethseranu:
No they are not.. rather they sent Banwo to destabilise the movement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by maasoap(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2022
I don't know why some people are wasting their resources on Obi. Well, I don't blame them, most of them are virgin voters and many won't even come out to vote that day.

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Amunethseranu(f): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Bethel4Life:

No they are not.. rather they sent Banwo to destabilise the movement

who da ratass is banwo? It sounds Yoruba moslem to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Lastmessenger2: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:
I don't know why some people are wasting their resources on Obi. Well, I don't blame them, most of them are virgin voters and many won't even come out to vote that day.
yes they chose to waste resources on the man who has what it takes to be the president of this country and steer things in the right direction.
I know you are rooting for this walking dead zombie. Go ahead and vote for him with your two hands.intelligent Nigerians know the right thing to do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by ZUKKYY(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:
. Go and market ur own candidate and Lev Peter Obi for those who want to vote him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Karlovich: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and amala urchins have started their propaganda again, spits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
yes they chose to waste resources on the man who has what it takes to be the president of this country and steer things in the right direction.
I know you are rooting for this walking dead zombie. Go ahead and vote for him with your two hands.intelligent Nigerians know the right thing to do.

The only thing he is good at is steering the state resources into his pockets, calling it investments and partnerships grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2022
ZUKKYY:
. Go and market ur own candidate and Lev Peter Obi for those who want to vote him..

I'm happy though, the damage he's doing to PDP should be enough to have effect on their chance in 2023. That should be enough consolation for you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Lastmessenger2: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:

The only thing he is good at is steering the state resources into his pockets, calling it investments and partnerships grin grin grin
and this walking dead made your brothers supper agberos while pocketing 10% of lagos revenue into his pocket every month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by DonNeon: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2022
It's obvious people want to use this obi's ambition to cash out or elevate their careers... Anyway as falz will say, "this is Nigeria, everybody na criminal...

PO2023
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by rickpat(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2022
definitely people will use this political medium to cash out by deceiving and manipulating others...I pity for this COUNTRY and those blindly believing in politicians or any political movement....

SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS JUST USING YOU!!..

EVERYBODY DEY HUSTLE FOR HIMSELF

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by BATified2023: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Amunethseranu:
so it was Tinubu supporter that created account even when Peter obi was in pdp?
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
stop crying, Tinubu is your next president
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
the president of Agbado munching gorillas
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Lastmessenger2: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
it can never happen in this Nigeria and in this life. This man can be the president of iragbiji town union.

Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by techWriter3: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
politicians agbado urchins creating tweeter accounts to discredit politicians
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by mycar: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
how come nobody is asking me to pay?
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igbos and scam, na 5 & 6.
Re: If You Don't Have 500k, Don't Join Us by Lastmessenger2: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
yea this is the next president of all Lagos agbero and urchines. Clap for yourself because the man will transform your motor park.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is Ipob And Ipob Hates Nigeria / We Don't Give Shi Shi Yet Peter Obi Is Sharing Rice. / Farooq Kperogi- I Will Vote For Peter Obi, But I Dont Like Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.